Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Patch 3.2 Copilots? :)

Id be satisfied if they made your pilot only take a cut of your profits if they were actually in the ship when you made them. Seems like common sense to me.

Originally Posted by lemny View Post (Source)
    It's still totally your choice... like using a docking computer.
    But I find docking much more exciting than multiple jumps and station approaches and nobody whines because it's optionally automated.
    The only choice is FDev's. The developers have been on record, a few years ago if I recall, that they are against making too many things optional. A lot of that comes down to resources and developer time, they have to decide what they want out of the game. Now, I'll admit their choices haven't always been popular, PP, CQC, Wings, etc. with many players but the decision is ultimately up to FDev to make. If we can't get a 3rd fire button after all this time I highly doubt they will automate the "boring" parts of the game, especially if it goes against their own design philosophy.

Originally Posted by Vasea Azure View Post (Source)
    FD is more focused in to turning ED in to open only pvp/mmo it seems.
    So I'm not the only one who thinks that...

Originally Posted by Jayridium View Post (Source)
    As of now, I still consider this a bit of a knee-jerk reaction from us. It's just the PP becoming Open-exclusive.
    But if it's an indication of a trend, I'll be really worried.

That's why I said they should really get the exploration and mining right, this year. If they show they do care about people who play this game alone, I can forgive a couple of multiplayer-y features.

Originally Posted by Jayridium View Post (Source)
    No you are not!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234