Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If the Keelback can, why canít Type 7?

The type 7 wonít be retrofitted with a slf due to the design team decision end of the day that trumps all discussions on if can or it canít have one. What you really should be asking is for a keelback version of the type 7 ( Iím a ship give me Mo ships)

I just noticed when I switched to Storage Brick 2 to grab an FSD off it that the T-7 now has a C5 powerplant and a C4 distributor. When did that happen? They were the only reasons I saw as to why the fifth hardpoint was unused.

FD giv T-7 moar gunpoint plz, even though it'll still only be used as a module storage ship to me.

There will be many good reasons in game for it. A main spar on the chassis wont allow it, the electrical system on the trader can't hack it. Bottom line is not every ship can do everything.

Originally Posted by GoldenSilver484 View Post (Source)
    I just noticed when I switched to Storage Brick 2 to grab an FSD off it that the T-7 now has a C5 powerplant and a C4 distributor. When did that happen? They were the only reasons I saw as to why the fifth hardpoint was unused.

FD giv T-7 moar gunpoint plz, even though it'll still only be used as a module storage ship to me.

Thats what sparked the topic. It was in the last big update.

Also with the price of the Type 6,7,9 there has to be some compromises

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123