Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Believe it or not...

Originally Posted by Warm Considering View Post (Source)
    The only thing that would change is dramatically fewer people will engage in PowerPlay, and then you’ll be clamoring for more. Face it, you just want to force people to play with you.
    Nah, people who do PP in solo will be filtered out. The field will be equal and balanced. Its 3 years too late but better late than never.

Originally Posted by OOF Waffe PR View Post (Source)
    Thankfully this is finnaly changing.
    Show me where any Dev said "it is" changing, because so far, they only said they are thinking of changing it.

It's not a done deal.

Originally Posted by Jockey79 View Post (Source)
    Show me where any Dev said "it is" changing, because so far, they only said they are thinking of changing it.

It's not a done deal.
    They already implemented it. The focused feedback is just for show.

They already implemented it. The focused feedback is just for show.
    lol, they have not done anything yet, only asked a question.

And it's folks like you that will put them off doing it - like last time.
    Because the demands are flying thick and fast since the question was asked.
    To the point that TWICE Sandro has had to say no to the demands.

Edit, make that 3 times he has had to say the same thing;

Originally Posted by Sandro Sammarco View Post (Source)
    Hello Commanders!

Firstly, thank you for your continued feedback. The passion here is both amazing, terrifying and humbling.

To reiterate a few points:

1. The reason we have opened this feedback channel is specifically to hear your opinions before we decide on how to proceed. Although any final decision will always settle on our shoulders, feedback you provide plays a massively significant role and nothing yet is set in stone.

2. We see a number of interesting issues that we're chewing over: accessibility of Powerplay modules, PMF and Powers, pad blocking to name a few. We'll keep you update with our thoughts.

3. We are looking at the *possibility* of Open only for Powerplay only. Not the BGS or anything else.

Originally Posted by Jockey79 View Post (Source)
    lol, they have not done anything yet, only asked a question.

And it's folks like you that will put them off doing it - like last time.
    Because the demands are flying thick and fast since the question was asked.
    To the point that TWICE Sandro has had to say no to the demands.

Edit, make that 3 times he has had to say the same thing;
    They did the same thing with C&P and engineers, put it in the focused feedback thread but took none of the suggestions, its all done deal once its in the feedback section. They just make it look like you have a choice.

They did the same thing with C&P and engineers, put it in the focused feedback thread but took none of the suggestions, its all done deal once its in the feedback section. They just make it look like you have a choice.

*Headdesk* It is like trying to have a discussion with a born again ... logic, reasoning, and facts mean nothing compared to the truth they believe trumps everything else.

Originally Posted by Mouse View Post (Source)
    *Headdesk* It is like trying to have a discussion with a born again ... logic, reasoning, and facts mean nothing compared to the truth they believe trumps everything else.
    I guess your tantrum just proved you ran out of arguments.

I guess your tantrum just proved you ran out of arguments.

What tantrum? All I did was state something, if that is a "tantrum" then wow... they have gotten shorter as I aged.

I'm not the one claiming without proof that something is done like you've been ranting.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345