Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laurel or Yanny?

Originally Posted by Robin of Spiritwood View Post (Source)
    Naah, we differ because I have frequency loss from years of Heavy Metal. You have the ears of a Vulcan.
    Or a pony.

Originally Posted by NorMonsta View Post (Source)
    YAWEI

so I get "yanny" but laurel????
    Amazing, I hear 'Laurel' without a shadow of a doubt. Cannot even imagine how you could hear yanny.

Originally Posted by Knightshark View Post (Source)
    Amazing, I hear 'Laurel' without a shadow of a doubt. Cannot even imagine how you could hear yanny.
    Yes I have the same opinion. "it's so obvious"

But if the question is asked ... the doubt is installed

Originally Posted by Knightshark View Post (Source)
    Me too, only with a notorious cut in the lower frequencies will allow me to hear Yanny, barely.

Meh, frequencies messed with.
    I play it on my phone, it's laurel.
    I Bluetooth it to the hi-fi it's yanny.

It is a typical mossad sound filter used on many films and media.

It says YHWH, and it is pronounced YahWeh. When listened to and expecting a dark male voice, it sounds like Laurel, but if listened too expecting a female bright voice you hear Yanni.

In the between you will hear Yahweh, and that is the purpose of this clearly manipulated garbled junk of sound.

If you are interested in more of these mossad voice manipulations: Check out the movie Pitch Perfect 3. It has plenty of funny and sexual content if you know how to "listen".

And yes, the copyright industry has flushed the torrent market with movies with filtered sounds that makes you nervous, nauseus and depressed. Do not believe, check for yourself. Mostly piratebay torrents are affected as they are plants.

Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post (Source)
    Heh
    Excellent ! +1

Seems to me the capabilities,idiosyncracies, and settings of your audiotronics would make a difference on what you hear. (I heard yanni)

Neither,
    I hear yaryul.
    Why am I here (hear?) is this what it's come to now lol.

Finally here, the fundamental question could be : "Prefer you the big or the small ?"

https://imgur.com/a/c4ZInth

Originally Posted by ArchEmperor View Post (Source)
    It is a typical mossad sound filter used on many films and media.

It says YHWH, and it is pronounced YahWeh. When listened to and expecting a dark male voice, it sounds like Laurel, but if listened too expecting a female bright voice you hear Yanni.

In the between you will hear Yahweh, and that is the purpose of this clearly manipulated garbled junk of sound.

If you are interested in more of these mossad voice manipulations: Check out the movie Pitch Perfect 3. It has plenty of funny and sexual content if you know how to "listen".

And yes, the copyright industry has flushed the torrent market with movies with filtered sounds that makes you nervous, nauseus and depressed. Do not believe, check for yourself. Mostly piratebay torrents are affected as they are plants.

well that's good then, as I heard YAWEI ( spelling not an issue, vowels are commonly used where I am from)I consider myself the winner of this competition and look forward to my pending chicken dinner....even if it is justsoup

thanks

A pair in the bed:

"Oh, I love you, Laurel"

SLAP
    "WHO THE HELL IS YANNY!?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123