Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Salvage and Rescue Operation (Salvage with decals)

Originally Posted by Stuart Austin View Post (Source)
    I got the message to claim my 11,162,000 from the Bacon City Bulletin Board. Where is it? I looked everywhere and cannot find it.
    stu
    Go to Bacon City - go to the Mission Board - scroll up to the Community Goals section (in grey usually). Then select the CG you wanted to claim for and open that. Scroll down to the bottom and click COMPLETE. The reward should transfer to your account with in about 10 secs or so.

I think I delivered 141 tonnes and got Top 50% with 11.5mil reward.

I didn't know that you could frame shift out of the wreckage and come straight back for item respawn.

Originally Posted by Stuart Austin View Post (Source)
    I got the message to claim my 11,162,000 from the Bacon City Bulletin Board. Where is it? I looked everywhere and cannot find it.
    stu
    Go to the mission board, scroll to the community goals section and click on that, without worrying that the button only shows active CGs, and this CG should be at the top in its own section for you to select and click collect.

Once you have collected your reward the decals should be available in Livery.

If that doesn't work and after you have checked that you are definately in the right location then contact support.

Thanks guys! I was in the Mission Board area and with the CG's in grey, I had overlooked it. Got my reward.
    stu

What was the decal ? Not sure if I got one , I was in top 75%.

Originally Posted by gingervegeta View Post (Source)
    What was the decal ? Not sure if I got one , I was in top 75%.
    If you haven't claimed your rewards already, you'll need to go back to the CG station (Bacon City in the Carnoeck system) and complete the CG there in the Mission Board area of Starport Services.

Decall Standard is bugged?

Sorry for the image sizes...

They all look identical! And if you play in Solo, what really is the point??

Originally Posted by CmdrWill View Post (Source)
    They all look identical! And if you play in Solo, what really is the point??
    inverted standard decal... I dont play in solo, if I play, what's problem?...

Originally Posted by CyberTX View Post (Source)
    Decall Standard is bugged?
    No it's not bugged, it's a mirror-image. In most cases the fact it is reversed is not as noticeable, but applied to the other side of your ship it will be correct. Not sure why the other 3 appear correct though - or is it that one is the only one that is correct and the others are reversed? Try applying the RIGHT DECALs, I bet the other 3 are then reversed and the standard 'correct' - but who knows?

I have the Founders decal which has a reverse image because otherwise the word Founders would be reversed when applied to one side. . Actually that is one way I can find out.... will check when I get up shortly.

collecting reward

I was playing this CG and as of the 23rd I was in the top 50%. At that point I had to travel to Taiwan - away from my PC - and I dont get back until June 2nd. Does anyone know - assuming I was still at least in the 75% at the CGs end - will I still be able to claim my rewards this late after it ends?
    Thanks for the help...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7101112