Thread: Is Sonic the Hedgehog a cyclops?

Is Sonic the Hedgehog a cyclops?

Well is he?

No, he lacks the nose bridge due to a condition caused by difficult birth, but he has two distinctive independently articulated eyeballs with two pupils. It's just that they are touching directly instead of having a nose between them.

Im not even sure he's a hedgehog.

hedgehog's are delicious btw.

No, but if I remember my Sonic games correctly - *Mecha Sonic* is.

*Not to be mistaken with Metal Sonic*

Originally Posted by PhanttoM View Post (Source)
    No, but if I remember my Sonic games correctly - *Mecha Sonic* is.

*Not to be mistaken with Metal Sonic*
    He is, though I always considered his "eyes" more of a visor with several cameras behind it so...

If anyone has already seen Sonic make a wink, then he is not a cyclope

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    If anyone has already seen Sonic make a wink, then he is not a cyclope

If a cyclops blinks, is it a wink?

This is the question that keeps me up at night.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    If a cyclops blinks, is it a wink?

This is the question that keeps me up at night.
    Cyclops bwink. Cos' they're cute.

In all seriousness, though, you can't use our terminology on something so fundamentally different. The notion of blinking and winking relies on two-eyed setup. And you can't carry description sets from one system to another. "When an aircraft flies, does it flap or twirl? No, because it uses different mechanics of flight than animals)
    A cyclops would probably use much different mechanics to express what we mean by winking.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)

In all seriousness, though, you can't use our terminology on something so fundamentally different. The notion of blinking and winking relies on two-eyed setup. And you can't carry description sets from one system to another. "When an aircraft flies, does it flap or twirl? No, because it uses different mechanics of flight than animals)
    A cyclops would probably use much different mechanics to express what we mean by winking.
    Deep.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    Deep.
    Deeper than you deserve.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)

I could not say better to explain the relevance of my previous post