Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Some Jurassic World Evolution Positivity

Talking about positivity, after the Cory reveal and all the other news, the community seem to be really pleased!

Gorgeous dinosaurs.
    First-rate voice acting.
    An actual story line.
    Not one, but six(!) islands.
    FREE Fallen Kingdom DLC.
    HUGE number of dinosaur genera.
    Far more variety and depth in the gameplay than JPOG had.

Perhaps best of all, the team at Frontier seemed to have had a really good time making this game. It shows in their videos. They have a lot of passion for this game and seem (justifiably) proud of their work. This seems to be a true labor of love.

I was sucked right into preordering by the positivity but man let me tell you the violence thing is a huge almost deal breaking issue even though it's only the first negative thing I've heard so far. I won't cancel my preorder because I love this franchise but if I weren't a hardcore fan or supporter, I definitely would wait for reviews to come out.

They damn well better have a compelling, story-driven reason for the lack of violence because I expect this game to deliver me exactly this:
    1. Pure science contracts only
    2. Consequences
    3. Chaos

If they can manage to make it chaotic without the violence, fine. I might be satisfied then.

Originally Posted by Kiuraz View Post (Source)
    Talking about positivity, after the Cory reveal and all the other news, the community seem to be really pleased!
    There is tons of positive news. I am still baffled at the complaints that people are having now. I think the best thing is to be positive and happy that we're getting another jp game.

Originally Posted by Andrew2018 View Post (Source)
    There is tons of positive news. I am still baffled at the complaints that people are having now. I think the best thing is to be positive and happy that we're getting another jp game.
    Why are you baffled that people want improvements on the game?

Originally Posted by Six-Foot Turkey View Post (Source)
    Can I briefly veer off topic for just one moment and say that you have an awesome user name?

Originally Posted by MrGoodbytes View Post (Source)
    Can I briefly veer off topic for just one moment and say that you have an awesome user name?
    Ha! Thanks, I use it for most things and it turns out it's quite fitting for this forum xD

The problem is most of the improvements aren't needed, they are ideas to fix things that are already fixed, are being fixed or aren't problems at all.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    The problem is most of the improvements aren't needed, they are ideas to fix things that are already fixed, are being fixed or aren't problems at all.
    Being problems or not being problems are subjective. Some people see the need for improvements, some don't . I and some feel that some features could be improved.

I am personally tired of those people that are always begging for features. I can understand it after the release of the game but now ? We don't know everything yet
    It's like the sandbox case. People begging and whining for sandbox, they announced it and now people asking for this or that feature : "sandbox without cash, sandbox with unlimited dinos, ..."
    Be PATIENT for god sake.

So yes, I'm happy to see that kind of thread.

Because most of the people aren;t asking for improvements they are complaining about every detail, heck there was people complaing about the thickness of the Rexs neck, some people were spreading rumors about loot boxes(which was proven to be false in Febuaray. As well people are expecting the game to have every feature imaginable and than complaining that it doesn't have it, or even worse when it does have the feature they want, they are complaining that it isn't the way THEY wanted it. They should be happy we are getting such a good game, developed in less than a year and a half's time. We know the devs are listening to us and most of what has been complained about was most likely fixed before they even showed us footage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12