Thread: Download the game before? (No playable, only data download)

Download the game before? (No playable, only data download)

Hello everyone.

to those us who have preordered the video game, will we have a download one or two days before its release date ?, I know it will NOT be playable ... but I have seen that in some steam games before they are officially released

┐Frontier they will leave us download the them a day in anticipation so that at the time of its release we can play without the need to wait for the download?.

Is anyone aware if JW: E can we do this?

regards!!

I don't think FD do this with their other games, and since this is releasing on a Tuesday (like their other games do) then JWE may well be the same. I'll be leaving Steam open the day before just in case

Probably not. But the game is only 8GB (according to Steam) so it will take me half an hour at most to download it. I'm wondering if that will change down the line, seems so little these days with games being close to 100GB in size.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    I also don't expect it because it's only 8GB.

I think bo said on reddit it would be available the day before to download.

It would be great to download it the day before to have it ready to go for when it launches.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    I also don't expect it because it's only 8GB.
    takes me 3 bloody hours if lucky.... haha. I really gotta keep my ps4 in rest mode/on during the release. Not sure yet what the European time will be.

My internet sucks so I hope it's open for pre-download lol. I want to be able to jump in the moment of release.

For the PS4 gamers, PS store says its available for download 48hrs before release date so it's preloaded ready to play at midnight on release

I am just going to stay up till 12 AM Monday night and sit at my Computer trying to download it repeatedly. The way I figure it is I can download the game in 30 minutes to 40 minutes and get onto the Tutorial island and do my first video upload on YouTube before anyone else in America does it, well maybe.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I am just going to stay up till 12 AM Monday night and sit at my Computer trying to download it repeatedly. The way I figure it is I can download the game in 30 minutes to 40 minutes and get onto the Tutorial island and do my first video upload on YouTube before anyone else in America does it, well maybe.
    You mean before the youtubers that get an early copy do?

Would be nice, if we could preload on all platforms

Originally Posted by Andrew2018 View Post (Source)
    You mean before the youtubers that get an early copy do?
    Maybe. I am going to try.