Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Future DLC

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    I buy whatever dlc they make.
    So would I. I would even buy the JWFK DLC, but it's free.

JWE Future DLC

I have a few ideas for this game.

First would be any future DLC having the addition of more AI and interactions for the dinos. More behavioral interactions and AI. Like Baryonyx/Suchomimus could wade with their jaws in the water like they are looking for fish, also herding for dinos that need social groups to feel comfortable, etc. So that one doesn't wander off and lose its mind resulting in it breaking out of its super sized enclosure.

The ability to create an avatar ranger from ranger station or scientist from research center to walk around the park and experience it first hand. While being able to ride monorails, enter viewing galleries, ride fure rides added, etc.
    It is one of the last features the game is missing.

Of course an Avian and Aquatic DLC... Just add a section off the coast for aquatic and on a mountain for avian to each island or something... Giving us the ability to customize that specific section for aquatic and avian attractions in our parks.

I would also highly appreciate more landscaping tools and buildings / decorations. Having to use the restaurant, arcade and the clothes store in each section to keep the rating up gets kinda repetitive. Also decorations could be used to boost the dino rating further for its particular enclosure its used in. Kind of like JP Builder on facebook. Certain trees, plants, statues, etc. That will boost the rating of all the dinos in the enclosure.
    Plus in landscaping we just need more variety. Like plain dirt and sand instead of grass everywhere. Fallen logs, large stones, small cliffs, something so we can give a little character to our enclosures.

I would also like to be able to use pieces that are from the original 93 jurassic park movie. A more safari vibe to the structures rather than futuristic or "modern" I should say.

More dinos are always welcome. But instead of more hybrids just regular real dinos with more genomes and skins added to change up stats and appearance.

They ability to tranq from the jeep if we are driving and are shooting manually.

Unlocking a repair crew after all the missions and 5 stars are achieved for each island that rush to repair broken structures on their own in the place of the rangers with no comnands needed... Please.

The ability to "check" time of day and forecast to change weather and time on nublar on each visit. To have the nights of penas with no storms, etc. Forecast: Clear, Chance of Rain, Slight Chance of Storms, High Chance of Storms, and thats your weather. Then: morning, afternoon, evening for time.

Hope to see these implemented into the game one day. Still love what you guys have made though!.

P.S. certain animations like the rex running with its head in the ground and the wobbly necks some seem to have you might want to look into smoothing out.

Thanks again!

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Originally Posted by GamerGhost View Post (Source)
    I have a few ideas for this game.

First would be any future DLC having the addition of more AI and interactions for the dinos. More behavioral interactions and AI. Like Baryonyx/Suchomimus could wade with their jaws in the water like they are looking for fish, also herding for dinos that need social groups to feel comfortable, etc. So that one doesn't wander off and lose its mind resulting in it breaking out of its super sized enclosure.

The ability to create an avatar ranger from ranger station or scientist from research center to walk around the park and experience it first hand. While being able to ride monorails, enter viewing galleries, ride fure rides added, etc.
    It is one of the last features the game is missing.

Of course an Avian and Aquatic DLC... Just add a section off the coast for aquatic and on a mountain for avian to each island or something... Giving us the ability to customize that specific section for aquatic and avian attractions in our parks.

I would also highly appreciate more landscaping tools and buildings / decorations. Having to use the restaurant, arcade and the clothes store in each section to keep the rating up gets kinda repetitive. Also decorations could be used to boost the dino rating further for its particular enclosure its used in. Kind of like JP Builder on facebook. Certain trees, plants, statues, etc. That will boost the rating of all the dinos in the enclosure.
    Plus in landscaping we just need more variety. Like plain dirt and sand instead of grass everywhere. Fallen logs, large stones, small cliffs, something so we can give a little character to our enclosures.

I would also like to be able to use pieces that are from the original 93 jurassic park movie. A more safari vibe to the structures rather than futuristic or "modern" I should say.

More dinos are always welcome. But instead of more hybrids just regular real dinos with more genomes and skins added to change up stats and appearance.

They ability to tranq from the jeep if we are driving and are shooting manually.

Unlocking a repair crew after all the missions and 5 stars are achieved for each island that rush to repair broken structures on their own in the place of the rangers with no comnands needed... Please.

The ability to "check" time of day and forecast to change weather and time on nublar on each visit. To have the nights of penas with no storms, etc. Forecast: Clear, Chance of Rain, Slight Chance of Storms, High Chance of Storms, and thats your weather. Then: morning, afternoon, evening for time.

Hope to see these implemented into the game one day. Still love what you guys have made though!.

P.S. certain animations like the rex running with its head in the ground and the wobbly necks some seem to have you might want to look into smoothing out.

Thanks again!
    Please post your wishes and feedback in the pinned wishlist here, to ensure the Frontier Developers will see it.

Thank you.

I would love it if aquatic, aviary, and more dino's are added in the game. I want frontier to focus on the dino's and guest first before we move to the aquatic and avian. A lot of people are wanting this game better in terms of AI behaviors, guest behavior, buildings, etc.

If they fleshed out Security/science/entertainment guests to have more function like the fun/thrill/Authenticator of JPOG, I could see hybrids having Entertainment Wow (officially inspired indominus, stegoceratops) or Security bioweapon (Also arguably indominus, indoraptor) potential vs. science no hybrids for authenticity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12