Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bo Confims money not transferable.

I'm glad you have a specific budget per Island. This makes you put in good effort for each Island sepperately.

Thank you for sharing Andrew.

someone will no doubt crack the money file like was done in PC.

Cash for credit in ed has ruined it.

Originally Posted by JoshG View Post (Source)
    Don’t know why anyone would complain about that.
    There are set amount of people that just on reddit, Facebook, the forums that literally just do nothing but complain because they either want to see the game fail or have nothing better to do.

That's fine with me since every island we unlock is essentially a new park.

I love it. I think it's a great feature.

I like this. It makes it more challenging.

Originally Posted by JoshG View Post (Source)
    Donít know why anyone would complain about that.
    Because people like to complain about everything just for the sake of complaining (without any legit argument).

Originally Posted by Kiuraz View Post (Source)
    Oh God just came back from Reddit and saw all those people compaining...again. Like come on! This is a good news!
    Reddit is the worst, it's pure cancer. It was a total cesspit during the Spino roar and AI raging.

Originally Posted by Andrew2018 View Post (Source)
    There are set amount of people that just on reddit, Facebook, the forums that literally just do nothing but complain because they either want to see the game fail or have nothing better to do.
    I would give you rep but they won't let me.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Lophus View Post (Source)
    Because people like to complain about everything just for the sake of complaining (without any legit argument).
    It's really the worst kind.
    You cannot argue with them either.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I would give you rep but they won't let me.
    I just did.

Originally Posted by Andrew2018 View Post (Source)
    So Bo just confirmed in Reddit that there is no money sharing between islands. Each island starts with x amount and you start from there. The upside is that all research, and digsites are available on every island once unlocked.
    Honestly love the idea, it would be far to easy to be swimming In cash by the Sorna. But redoing the dig sites and research would be very hard, especially with he increasing difficulty per island.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    It's really the worst kind.
    You cannot argue with them either.
    The people on Reddit are the worst. It's like they can't read or something. They will literally post stuff that was in your own post. It's like they can't read or they don't bother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12