Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: So who else...

Originally Posted by Bob Lighthouse View Post (Source)
    Absolutely.
    I think it's considered a burden by and large, and it logically keeps many from playing (PVP) in the first place.
    The cost of entry for PVP that engineering adds is ridiculous, even if it's vastly improved in 3.x.
    Well that's fascinating. Most of the people I talk to that play in Solo think the same.

Can we just bin that too and design something holistic from the ground up instead?

Originally Posted by rootsrat View Post (Source)
    No no no!

No open solo PVP PVE in this thread please. It's off-topic. This thread is supposed to be manure free.

So no derailing into any of that. There's enough threads about that all over the place, feel free to post in them, but not here.

I'm just asking nicely at this point.
    Sorry, WILCO

Merge Powers away!

I've just been to Beta Lyrae.
    It was nice.

is just chillin' and playing Elite?

I made a meme about my experience:
    You sure it wasn't something more like this?

Originally Posted by Vedmo View Post (Source)
    You sure it wasn't something more like this?
    Hahaha, pure brilliance

Originally Posted by Genus View Post (Source)
    Well that's fascinating. Most of the people I talk to that play in Solo think the same.

Can we just bin that too and design something holistic from the ground up instead?

No no no, it's always about tacking more on!

Originally Posted by Bob Lighthouse View Post (Source)
    No no no, it's always about tacking more on!

Indeed, that wall must look like something from a murder investigation by now.

Or the main intro from the new "Series of Unfortunate Events" series on Netflix.

Anyway...

Watched the cup final and then drank wine while playing X3 today. Marvellous.

Or the main intro from the new "Series of Unfortunate Events" series on Netflix.
    That is a fine show!

Watched the cup final and then drank wine while playing X3 today. Marvellous.
    X3 - spent hundreds of hours on that game. What a masterpiece! Modded of course Tried to get into Rebirth, but it's missing the x-factor.

No no no!

No open solo PVP PVE in this thread please. It's off-topic. This thread is supposed to be manure free.

So no derailing into any of that. There's enough threads about that all over the place, feel free to post in them, but not here.

I'm just asking nicely at this point.

Those are "unified against engineering" posts for the record.
    Did you get a load of your OP?

That is a fine show! X3 - spent hundreds of hours on that game. What a masterpiece! Modded of course Tried to get into Rebirth, but it's missing the x-factor.

It's hilarious isn't it!? Well scripted and the cast is inspired.

X:Rebirth ended up being "alright" but not as good as the first three by a factor of N, for me. X2 has always been my favourite with the mods. Good times.

It's hilarious isn't it!? Well scripted and the cast is inspired.

X:Rebirth ended up being "alright" but not as good as the first three by a factor of N, for me. X2 has always been my favourite with the mods. Good times.
    Was just thinking of X series and an idea came to me... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...80#post6716680

Was just thinking of X series and an idea came to me... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...80#post6716680
    Don't make me go to that part of the forum.

It feels dirty.

Don't make me go to that part of the forum.

It feels dirty.

You still replied tho. Anyway, it's 4:15 AM here, so I'm off to bed. Visited a few systems, found one untouched by anyone else with a WW in it. Searched for some geysers on a small moon. Didn't find any. Had a laugh on the forums.

Tis' was a good day!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567