Thread: F Dev having a right old laugh

F Dev having a right old laugh

Well done Sandro for:

Just sitting back here having a giggle at all the "handbags at dawn" on this forum.

Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    Mmmmmmm...... Gagh.
    But are they live?

Nah,it;s not any sort of 3D chess going on.It's just plain old stupidity by people who develop in open PvP and therefore don't see any need to do anything about other modes, except force them to Open. They'll lose a shedload of cash, and whilst the new buyer has given them a tidy sum,they won't like what FD ends up doing to themselves now they have it and feel safe.

Originally Posted by Sterling MH View Post (Source)
    Nah,it;s not any sort of 3D chess going on.It's just plain old stupidity by people who develop in open PvP and therefore don't see any need to do anything about other modes, except force them to Open. They'll lose a shedload of cash, and whilst the new buyer has given them a tidy sum,they won't like what FD ends up doing to themselves now they have it and feel safe.
    This turn of affairs has made me think twice before buying a second ED account, this time for the PS4, so I could approach the game differently and try different features such as PP. On top of that, I'm reluctant to spend any more cash in the store until we know more about what's what. There's a chance that others may feel the same as me, but will FD lose cash over this overall? Probably not.

Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    Just sitting back here having a giggle at all the "handbags at dawn" on this forum.
    They wouldn't be giggling if they had to moderate it.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    They wouldn't be giggling if they had to moderate it.
    True dat.

Sorry to mods for posting replies in the golden rule thread. It doesnt help when the "Reply" button is staring me in the face

Note: Worms would die in a can.

Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    ... "handbags at dawn" ...
    Read this a minute ago...still laughing.

Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Sorry to mods for posting replies in the golden rule thread. It doesnt help when the "Reply" button is staring me in the face

Note: Worms would die in a can.
    It's a very easy thing to do.