Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: BUG ALERT! Major loss on selling ships

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    Whats wrong with tea water from the Thames. It's how I make tea for the missus all the time.

    I don't drink the stuff myself.
    I heard if you drink it it makes you start randomly adding an extra letter R when pronouncing words such as glass and grass. Personally I grew up on Manchester ship canal the the Mersey water. Didn't do me any harm

  2. #17
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    Whats wrong with tea water from the Thames. It's how I make tea for the missus all the time.

    I don't drink the stuff myself.
    For a percentage of her life insurance payout, I'll not mention that to the investigators.



    ---

    Though in fairness, efforts made to clean up this ooze-flow have been quite successful, moving the status from "biologically dead", to "environmentally viable" over the course of the past 50 years. I'll still use my Sand Rock water though, thanks.

  3. #18
    It's normal to lose 10% or so, but if you're loosing more, it's probably because you're/ship wanted.

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    For a percentage of her life insurance payout, I'll not mention that to the investigators.



    ---

    Though in fairness, efforts made to clean up this ooze-flow have been quite successful, moving the status from "biologically dead", to "environmentally viable" over the course of the past 50 years. I'll still use my Sand Rock water though, thanks.
    Seeing as you have to boil the water to make tea, I'm not sure it really matters.

  5. #20
    Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    Seeing as you have to boil the water to make tea, I'm not sure it really matters.
    She likes it cold. Well that's how I tell her it should be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12