Thread: Sirius Permit

Sirius Permit

I've been doing stuff in the Sothis area and as will tend to happen, built my rep up with Sirius Corp to ally.

But no sign of a permit to visit the Dog Star. Not a big deal, not why I'm here, but I expected I would get it as an aside.

Do I need to go somewhere else to trigger that?

Should just be a case of picking up the permit mission from a Sirius controlled station...

You should get the permit mission there. Eventually. Got mine in Procyon from memory, took a while for the mission to spawn.

Permit-granting missions tend to be courier missions, so you may have better chances of finding it at a system within 15 LY of Sirius. (Sirius doesn't need to be the controlling faction, just present in the system)

Originally Posted by Ian Doncaster View Post (Source)
    Permit-granting missions tend to be courier missions, so you may have better chances of finding it at a system within 15 LY of Sirius. (Sirius doesn't need to be the controlling faction, just present in the system)
    ^^^This.

But not just "better chances". Permits are only ever offered at systems withing 15ly of the permit system. The permit faction has to be present. So Procyon or Avik.

Thanks all. As soon as I rocked up to Procyon I got the mission straight away.