Thread: Big Thank You to FD support...

Big Thank You to FD support...

...7th ticket in 3 years, fast,polite and constantly amazing this support wing is.(especially that famous Vulcan )

Have to say even though I only ever needed there services the once, and I do my fair share of FD bashing. The support side of things was the best Ive had in a game in a long long time.

Yup. The support team are awesome in my experience, and I've certainly heard plenty of praise from the community for them as well.

The support team has a very good reputation

With the Fuel Rats, they are pillars of the Elite world

Hmm my recent experience was a week from hell that made me question why I throw so much money at this game because they donít seem to care. Issue still. Issue still not resolved and no feedback from support whatsoever. I donít usually bash fdev but I feel very much that they are indifferent to my issue so my wallet has become indifferent to all the add on crap I usually buy to ď support the gameĒ . It works both ways.

In my experience...

FD support are really good with getting your stuff back when your ship blows up. They'll also gladly reset your combat rank if you ask. Easy stuff. Those are the good things.

They suck out loud for fixing or even acknowledging bugs. Hard stuff. Bad things.

So yeah, good and bad.

Just think how much could get done if the Support Team took over for the Dev team for a week... we could be landing on the ocean floors of atmospheric water-worlds full of amazing life forms by next Saturday, while support tickets went unanswered until 2034....

Originally Posted by jankula View Post (Source)
    ...7th ticket in 3 years, fast,polite and constantly amazing this support wing is.(especially that famous Vulcan )
    Posted on this forum about about my game crashing a lot a few days ago, one of the support team told me to open a support ticket. Got a response back the same day I opened the ticket. That was the first time I have used the support service and I found it to excellent.

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    Just think how much could get done if the Support Team took over for the Dev team for a week... we could be landing on the ocean floors of atmospheric water-worlds full of amazing life forms by next Saturday, while support tickets went unanswered until 2034....
    More seriously, in all case, I think that the team of development also intervenes in the team of support to bring the solutions

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    You just kill me =)

Never ask the support, but I have heard all the good about them. Wish they can continue forever.

Yes, the support team are brilliant. I wrote a ticket today (Sunday) and they answered and helped me within minutes! Excellent

+1 here too. I did not need them often but every single time, they were nice and efficient. It is amazing to see how much they improved compared to the early days after the original release.

Support is exceptional. And fast too. Think I have put in a total of three tickets in around three and a half years, so not too bad And always a happy outcome \o/

Flimley

Originally Posted by SpacedOut View Post (Source)
    Yes, the support team are brilliant. I wrote a ticket today (Sunday) and they answered and helped me within minutes! Excellent
    Within minutes ?

A quiet Sunday for the support it seems