Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 86 of 86

Thread: Suggestion: Remove keyboard and Mouse Axis Control from Open

  1. #76
    Originally Posted by BL1P View Post (Source)
    True, though the end result in pvp is that keyboard & mouse is better than Hotas.
    It doesn't matter atm because Hotas players can just stick to solo as there are no "Open only" parts of the game.
    If they change that so that some parts of the game are "Open only" then the Hotas players would need to start playing
    using Keyboard and Mouse to be on an even par with the Keyboard and Mouse players.

    Not a big deal I guess, Unless they sold the game as being equal on both Keyboard and mouse, and Hotas.

    The best thing I think that can happen if they start doing "open only" aspects of the game will be, the amount of nerfs, balancing and banning of cheats Frontier will have to do.
    Look, OP isn't entirely serious. It's a parody of an argument that was made to support the PP open only move.

  2. #77
    Originally Posted by babelfisch View Post (Source)
    Look, OP isn't entirely serious. It's a parody of an argument that was made to support the PP open only move.
    Many a true word is said in jest

  3. #78
    Originally Posted by Deggial View Post (Source)
    Is it just me, or does this all (and I mean ALL, not just this very thread) get a little bit silly lately?

  4. #79
    Maybe they should make an optional KBM and mouse for the cmdr to put in his cockpit instead of the joystick so that if you are using KBM you'd feel fully immersed. Wouldn't they be using some other sort of superior pointing device in the future anyway. How come they still use joystick it's so 2018.

  5. #80
    MAKE SPACELEGS SOLO/PG ONLY AS COMPENSATION FOR SOLO PLAYERS

  6. #81
    Originally Posted by Audaxxx View Post (Source)
    Maybe they should make an optional KBM and mouse for the cmdr to put in his cockpit instead of the joystick so that if you are using KBM you'd feel fully immersed. Wouldn't they be using some other sort of superior pointing device in the future anyway. How come they still use joystick it's so 2018.
    Simple, Rule of Cool.

  7. #82
    Nah babelfish it's more like this:



    With a side order of


  8. #83
    I use keyboard and mouse, and any mediocre CMDR with a hotas is going to kill me almost every single time, you know why? Because my keyboard and mouse have nothing to do with it, knowing this I don't run and hide to solo or private group, you know why that is? Because this 24/7 gankfest you people seem to think exists in open simply doesn't, I can go days without actually seeing someone. If you don't want to play in open for fear that you may encounter someone, don't, if that means you can't do powerplay, well we didn't really want you anyway.

  9. #84
    Originally Posted by SteveWithaD View Post (Source)
    I use keyboard and mouse, and any mediocre CMDR with a hotas is going to kill me almost every single time, you know why? Because my keyboard and mouse have nothing to do with it, knowing this I don't run and hide to solo or private group, you know why that is? Because this 24/7 gankfest you people seem to think exists in open simply doesn't, I can go days without actually seeing someone. If you don't want to play in open for fear that you may encounter someone, don't, if that means you can't do powerplay, well we didn't really want you anyway.



    We have a winner!

  10. #85
    I vote for telekinetic mind control of the controls.

    MFG

    CMDR WER NUR

  11. #86
    Originally Posted by CMDR WER NUR View Post (Source)
    I vote for telekinetic mind control of the controls.

    MFG

    CMDR WER NUR
    Nah, bumcheek fart control Wii board for the win!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456