Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nodosaur Confirmed. Sauropelta?

Originally Posted by Gondrasia View Post (Source)
    Hold your horses there, ‘build any park you like’ could mean anything. It could mean building Jurassic World as a theme park, or a scientific research facility, or a security outpost, or all 3 combined.
    True, but as blubbit said there won't be any restrictions on us or obligations from the three divisions. Of course you could build a park dedicated to one of the three divisions, but again this is sandbox and not the career campaign.

But having a JP themed sandbox makes sense cause it would be hard to turn it into a career mode and too much extra work. It would just be easier to give us access to the JP themed assets and just let us go wild on Nublar in sandbox mode.

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    True, but as blubbit said there won't be any restrictions on us or obligations from the three divisions. Of course you could build a park dedicated to one of the three divisions, but again this is sandbox and not the career campaign.

But having a JP themed sandbox makes sense cause it would be hard to turn it into a career mode and too much extra work. It would just be easier to give us access to the JP themed assets and just let us go wild on Nublar in sandbox mode.
    All we know now is that it will be a sandbox but I have a feeling they haven't told us everything yet.
    If you notice how fast all this information is coming in the past two weeks, what else is there in the next 3 weeks before release?
    I also hope the FK dlc will come out before I unlock Nublar but I doubt it.

Said it on numerous threads that Iím recreating the original Jurassic Park. Iím so stoked about this sandbox mode. All I need now is for a few more dinosaurs to be confirmed. Herrerasaurus being one of them.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    All we know now is that it will be a sandbox but I have a feeling they haven't told us everything yet.
    If you notice how fast all this information is coming in the past two weeks, what else is there in the next 3 weeks before release?
    I also hope the FK dlc will come out before I unlock Nublar but I doubt it.
    As far as news about the game goes today has been total sensory overload. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12