Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11141516

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: SRV instancing still broken. **Fixed as of 3.3 (1.27 PS)**

HIP 19026 B1C SRV Encounter. It works.

Gary

Originally Posted by MAD_DOG_MacD View Post (Source)

Gary
    Cool, great screen

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #229
    Every time I see the thread title "SRV instancing still broken" from the forum home page I have a mini panic attack It's good to see that it's working for you now, commanders!

Originally Posted by Nerix View Post (Source)
    Cool, great screen
    Thanks Nerix, we ended up playing SRV Tag and Ride The T10. We choose this location due to the extreme amount of items that require rendering. No frame rate drops, no crashes, no slow downs, no freezing! It works 100%! It's nice to have this again! Thank you FDev and Lloyd.

Gary

Originally Posted by Lloyd Morgan-Moore View Post (Source)
    Every time I see the thread title "SRV instancing still broken" from the forum home page I have a mini panic attack It's good to see that it's working for you now, commanders!
    Lloyd, any chance you could give us the inside track on how it was broken?

Originally Posted by MAD_DOG_MacD View Post (Source)

Gary
    Awesome screenie. Very happy this works again.

Me too. Our next big test, as much CMDR's as we can. Though I am happy enough that 4 us were in the same instance in an area of heavy rendering. Thanks, this has become my favorite screen shot in a long time.

Gary

Ahaha maybe edit the post heading with *fixed* at the end

Great job finally fixing this as judging by the length of time it took it must have been a nightmare problem to sort!

Thanks Lloyd; really great having this fixed!

Originally Posted by Mr Fad View Post (Source)
    Ahaha maybe edit the post heading with *fixed* at the end

Great job finally fixing this as judging by the length of time it took it must have been a nightmare problem to sort!
    Good idea. On it.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11141516