Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHAAM! 2 -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts + Chris Foss Cargo Beluga

WHAAM! 2 -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts + Chris Foss Cargo Beluga

WHAAM! -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Round 2!

I heard some folks oozing their love for the Clipper, so I made a few more liveries especially for it
    And I also made a cargo Beluga, without its trademark canopy

CLICK ON THE LARGE PICTURE BELOW TO VISIT THE ALBUM IN FULL 5120x2880 RESOLUTION

Need Them all!

Fantastic! And a BIG thank you for the ed.fr & MediCorp Paintjob....Please...FD....Please....

GG CMDR, your work is awesome!

Nice work, those look great. Exceptionally liking the DreamFarer, Normandy and Sagittarius Eye.

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)

WHAAM! -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Round 2!

I heard some folks oozing their love for the Clipper, so I made a few more liveries especially for it
    And I also made a cargo Beluga, without its trademark canopy

CLICK ON THE LARGE PICTURE BELOW TO VISIT THE ALBUM IN FULL 5120x2880 RESOLUTION

Vraiment magnifique Qohen !!!! ++++ rep

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    Vraiment magnifique Qohen !!!! ++++ rep
    Please Frontier, make this awesome work happen on our ships.

Those ships are amazing!

Just a thought experiment here as I have no clue when it comes to skinning, but I'd love to see the 3 Tone done with the darkest green from the EcoGreen replacing the existing green, and something like this (#006600) where 3 Tone has white, with the grey done in chrome from Eleanor.

Nice work. Too many to choose. Put me down for the matte black, 3-tone green, 2-tone blue, gal map, normandy and dream farer. I would buy all those. In fact I need that dream farer for my Orca and Cutter passenger ships

This thread makes me cry, because they all look so great, yet this is all we actually have available for the Clipper:

https://www.frontierstore.net/game-e...ship_model=139

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    This thread makes me cry, because they all look so great, yet this is all we actually have available for the Clipper:

https://www.frontierstore.net/game-e...ship_model=139

Frontier's own paint jobs for the iClipper look dull and boring in comparison.

Many thanks for the SAGi Eye version, beautiful!!!

AMAZING!! You have talent man! I honestly hope in the future we ride space ships dressed up by your designs at some other space game as i dont see the devs here to grab them and getting them in game.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast