Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Re-opening of Player-Submitted Community Goals

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Re-opening of Player-Submitted Community Goals

Hello Commanders,

We're pleased to announce that player-submitted Community Goals are once again open!

As discussed in the livestream a week ago, we're introducing a new system for Commanders to submit their own Community Goals. For those familiar with how the previous system worked, there have been a few revisions to the system this time around.

We hope that with these revisions, we will be able to make the submission of Community Goals more straightforward for you, and allow the Community Goal Devs to more efficiently manage them. Its worth noting that weve updated the rules and terms for player-submitted Community Goals and we encourage you to read about the new process here before submitting a Player Community Goal.

As the previous submission system is now incompatible with the new system, those who had previously sent in Community Goals can resubmit them via the new process (if they were not previously accepted or rejected.)

Weve also set up a dedicated thread here for any questions or discussions around Player-submitted Community Goals. Well do our best to answer any queries you might have.

We look forward to reading and working with you on your Community Goal submissions!

CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A COMMUNITY GOAL

See! ...I told you there was still someone in the office... didn't believe me did ya!

Hey Will,

As announced, right on time!
    One thing, we actually can't open the submission link because of this message:
    Greetings Nicou, we've run into a conundrum here.
    It would appear that you do not have permission to access this page or forum feature currently

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by Nicou View Post (Source)
    Hey Will,

As announced, right on time!
    One thing, we actually can't open the submission link because of this message:
    Hello Nicou,

We're just editing some thread permissions. It should be back to normal very shortly!

Errrr....... Warning, Taking BUG damage....

It would appear that you do not have permission to access this page or forum feature currently. This could be due to one of several reasons as listed below...

1. New to our forums? Your forums account may not have sufficient privileges to access the desired page. Chances are, your account is limited until you make a few posts so that you can gain access to other forum features.
    2. Did you activate your account via email? All new accounts require your email to be validated.
    3. Are you... you? You will see this error if you are you attempting to edit someone else's content, access moderation or administrative features, or some other privileged feature.
    4. Forum profile restrictions. If you are attempting to edit portions of your profile, the forum administrators may have restricted access to it due to account limitations.
    5. Trying to access hidden/restricted forums? Said forums require special access masks.
    6. Unable to search? You must be logged into our forums to search.

Above all else, you currently do not have permission to perform the task you've attempted to do currently.

Originally Posted by FireFox13 View Post (Source)
    Errrr....... Warning, Taking BUG damage....
    Yep same for me

Great to see player submissions back!

thanks Will and happy birthday!

Not working, right? it takes me back to the previous page after writing the quoted

Originally Posted by Tunotemetas View Post (Source)
    Not working, right? it takes me back to the previous page after writing the quoted
    Was finding the same problem.

12. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #12
    Originally Posted by Tunotemetas View Post (Source)
    Hello there!

It should be working properly now.

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Hello there!

It should be working properly now.
    Working now and sent. Thanks!!

14. This is the last staff post in this thread. #14
    Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Hello Nicou,

We're just editing some thread permissions. It should be back to normal very shortly!
    100% more permissible now.

That's awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast