Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15181920

Thread: Fallout 76 Announced - Are you in?

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    I only hope they learn from all of this. I'm still interested in Starfield and TES6, but my enthusiasm has gone from "OMG SQUEEEE" to "Please don't mess this up."

Bugs I can tolerate. Not excuse - tolerate. Previous Bethesda games were good *despite* their comical bugs.

What I can't excuse is the really poor customer service, the lying, the cash shops inanity, the creative laziness, and the abandonment of the types of game experiences that I and so man others adore them for. Those are the kinds of things you can't fix with a patch.

I didn't buy Fallout 76 because I had a bad feeling about it from the beginning. Now I'm glad I didn't.
    Yeah, they'll learn to extract more cash more quickly and get heavy on the NDAs next time.

Just imagine the mess they would be in if they had gone with a Steam release. Refundgeddon!

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    ...I didn't buy Fallout 76 because I had a bad feeling about it from the beginning. Now I'm glad I didn't.
    Exactly the same here. Fallout is for me a solo experience, and the multiplayer aspect felt a little bit lazy and odd, and as if they were jumping on the current bandwagon.

Originally Posted by henry1491 View Post (Source)
    Exactly the same here. Fallout is for me a solo experience, and the multiplayer aspect felt a little bit lazy and odd, and as if they were jumping on the current bandwagon.
    Yeah, I got burned with Elder Scrolls Online... and at least that was a full MMO. FO76 seems to try to be everything to everyone and ends up being nothing to nobody.

Bethesda Softworks, where the errors in the code are outnumbered only by the errors in the boardroom.

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    I am so glad I didnít buy Fallout 76. I was interested before the beta, but after that I decided to wait until after launch to see how it released. Glad I did.

Before this I was super interested in Starfield and I love the Elder Scrolls games so it was a given Iíd buy that on day one. Not anymore. Anything from Bethesda going forward will get a wait and see approach from me. Period.
    My feelings also. Especially now since this blatant cash grab. I'm these days where developers like CDProjekt are putting out high quality storied games they really need to up the ante and I don't think they will. For that reason anything coming out of this studio is going to get a massive wait and see from my wallet.

Looks like Bethesda is up for one or two lawsuits. The "false advertisement" for the legendary/collector edition has merit, hope they loses their pants.

Moving Bethesda into the blacklist bin of once favored game developers along with Dice and Bioware. All of them STB'ed over the past two years.

Just when you think they couldn't possibly make it worse...this is some new level of disconnect with reality.

Suprised nobody posted about the data breach yet.

https://youtu.be/q_TOZPIyO5Q

Originally Posted by Cloud Breaker View Post (Source)

I thought it was old news already. By Bethesda standards at least...

Originally Posted by Cloud Breaker View Post (Source)

I did.

Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post (Source)
    And now, as a consolation prize to people without bags, they're giving out... The personal data of everyone else who complained about it...
    https://kotaku.com/bethesda-support-...1830892930/amp

Seems to me that overwhelmed by the massive hype train of utter fail surrounding Star Citizen, Bethesda had a "Hold my beer" moment.

Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post (Source)
    I did.
    Sorry, sometimes I read quick at work in spare moments, I obviously missed it. I like your synopsis lol.

This really feels like triple a game companys are buckling under the weight of their own greed. I LOVE IT.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15181920