Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Fallout 76 Announced - Are you in?

Originally Posted by Captain Willard View Post (Source)
    Does leaving a nuke on your door step count as pvp? I wonder.
    Well, it's not likely to get you a return invitation!

Bring on the radscorpions.

I cant decide if it will be any good or not, but CD Keys have it on pre-order for 29.99 (https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-76-pc-cd-key) a fair chunk off the normal retail price.

Originally Posted by GuruNot View Post (Source)
    I cant decide if it will be any good or not, but CD Keys have it on pre-order for 29.99 (https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-76-pc-cd-key) a fair chunk off the normal retail price.
    Still waiting on feedback from the Beta as this could easily be just a gankfest.

Originally Posted by CMDR Dizzy View Post (Source)
    Still waiting on feedback from the Beta as this could easily be just a gankfest.
    We've been informed that there is no focus on PvP, where if you try and engage in it your weapon is about as useful as a wiffle bat.

Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post (Source)
    We've been informed that there is no focus on PvP, where if you try and engage in it your weapon is about as useful as a wiffle bat.
    I think griefing in Fallout will most likely go along the lines of annoying other players one way or another rather than killing them or destroying their stuff.
    My biggest concern is if I will be able to disable the in-game chat. That's the fist thing I do in all online games.

What would be the Fallout equivalent to Gold farmers? Caps would be too simple and low value? Maybe power armour cells?

Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post (Source)
    What would be the Fallout equivalent to Gold farmers? Caps would be too simple and low value? Maybe power armour cells?
    We can't tell until we see how the in-game economy between players works. Maybe rare crafting mats. Or perk cards.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Let's be honest, here. You are a huge sceptic to ANY concept.
    Am I? There is stuff I like. But it isn't DayZ gankfest clones that come in disguise and are marketed as coop game.

Originally Posted by Navigare Necesse Est View Post (Source)
    Am I? There is stuff I like. But it isn't DayZ gankfest clones that come in disguise and are marketed as coop game.
    We'll know soon enough. Next month is the beta.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789