Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two Release Date

Why not on 26th? That is my Birthday and would be a nice present
    Thanks for the announcement, i'm looking forward to that!!!

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    Sounds interesting. Especially the missions part for the Tech Broker. Looks like they do listen.

Also WHERE IS THE KRAIT.
    whats the big difference to now? Technically you allready have a mission to collect data and material.

Originally Posted by zero80472 View Post (Source)
    What about Lifetime Expansion Pass Owners????

Where't we meant to get something
    As has been mentioned there will be paid for DLC coming sometime this year that I believe LEP owners will get for not extra cost. What LEP owner won't get is something nobody else can get I would think.

Originally Posted by LazerusKI View Post (Source)
    whats the big difference to now? Technically you allready have a mission to collect data and material.
    As far as I am concerned, they are not missions but just a list. If it was done with missions to get certain stuff with a bit of direction, it would make it more of a personal narative instead of just fly around and pick stuff up.

It seems the development line is something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpSb5Wn8-Vc

Originally Posted by edgar View Post (Source)
    Looking forward to the update 

Regarding "Installation Interactions" - will these be included for the large surface ports (such as Ehrlich City on Mercury)?

Large surface ports are one of the best areas of the game, with roads for SRVs to explore but NOTHING TO DO!

Please could we have some gameplay with installation interactions on surface ports too?

Thanks FDev
    I approve of this message

This, so much this.

Originally Posted by Lutz View Post (Source)
    Happy about this.

But seriously hoping for some new "non-combat-role' ships in the Q4 update...

Asp Explorer Mark 2 suggestion...

Add in 2x module 1 slots, increase a size 3 module to size 4. Increase FSD to class 6. Add in 2x utility mounts.

Remove 2x small weapon mounts (or both mediums). Decrease manoeuvrability, reduce armour, reduce top speed.
    ... and get rid of the horrible blue lights on the canopy frame!

Originally Posted by MiiC View Post (Source)
    This, so much this.
    Seconded.

Originally Posted by LazerusKI View Post (Source)
    One is a shopping list of stuff you need to unlock other stuff, scribbled down in notepad, excel or on a post-it stuck to the cat. The other is an actual mission with waypoints and what-what.

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    In addition to all the content talked about at Frontier Expo, we also have some pretty cool things in the works which will be available to purchase. We're not ready to talk about them just yet so we can't give you any details but rest assured that the lifetime expansion pass owners will be looked after and will be getting their hands on premium content as part of their lifetime expansion pass before the end of 2018 and the Beyond series of updates.

As exciting as all of this is, I really care about one thing right now - BUG FIXES.

I look forward to the patch notes

Thanks for the info Will.

Sorry to be negative, but the Alliance Challenger is another combat ship? That's three straight up combat ships in a row added to the game (T10, Chieftain, Challenger). Can we please get something new for the rest of us to fly too someday?

Could we get some details on how the scanning will work - will it be like planets you just point and wait?

The new wing missions, can we get some details on those? What kind of missions are we looking at?

How will we hack?

Interesting, just a few points!

I wonder if there will be a Beta of this?
    Where did the Krait go? Is this now the Challenger?
    It took me ages to unlock the guardian weapons, please tell me that if i've already unlocked the Plasma Charger and Gauss Cannon, that I get access to the Large variants without more grind... PLEASE! More game play, less grind to get there!

I tell you what i'd like to see with the thargoids, i'd like to rush to the aid of a station actually under attack. Whether in a fighter or rescue ship, think how exciting it would be to have a battle raging around the station while you protected the rescue ships or indeed were one of the rescue ships!

Just a few thoughts...

Originally Posted by Jex =TE= View Post (Source)
    Could we get some details on how the scanning will work - will it be like planets you just point and wait?

How will we hack?
    The same as it currently does with Megaship interactions.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast