Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
Results 466 to 474 of 474

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two Release Date

  1. #466
    Originally Posted by SenseiMatty View Post (Source)
    ...mmm no... I would say still 6 months to go.....

    Why is everyone so excited?

    These small contents are just nuts. Same missions, same mechanics, another combat ship variant (seriously...again?), new weapons (do we really need these AGAIN ???), same aliens with a new combat ship variant (AGAIN ???).

    To be honest this is just useless stuff. IF FDEV wants to provide more contents to Thargoids they need to introduce some war scenery, stations under attack in real time while you're docked for example. Scramble scramble scramble!!! Some new Thargoid base to investigate.

    If they don't have manpower to release new ships at least add some variants also to the most popular ships: ASP mk.2, Python mk.2, Anaconda mk.2. Something which is not only PEW PEW oriented...

    So no... nothing interesting here, I wait for the Q4 release...
    I've been basically waiting for stuff like the Q4 release for 2-3 years... Hope it's worth the wait!

  2. #467
    I hope you have fixed the problems with missions in this update, you know the ones that have been broken for about a year now, mission targets not having mission target on them, t9s dumping every bit of cargo except the one needed th list is quite long, but you know this because you read the bug reports right?

  3. #468
    Originally Posted by SenseiMatty View Post (Source)
    [...]
    These small contents are just nuts. Same missions, same mechanics, another combat ship variant (seriously...again?), new weapons (do we really need these AGAIN ???), same aliens with a new combat ship variant (AGAIN ???).
    [...]
    You forgot the new settlements - this is something I am most excited about in this update.

  4. #469
    Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    I've been basically waiting for stuff like the Q4 release for 2-3 years... Hope it's worth the wait!
    Now they just need to do continue doing it every year with everything they do..

    ...

    ...

    LOL

  5. #470
    Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    I've been basically waiting for stuff like the Q4 release for 2-3 years... Hope it's worth the wait!
    I hope so and beyond that scope too.

  6. #471
    Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    I've been basically waiting for stuff like the Q4 release for 2-3 years... Hope it's worth the wait!
    Many of us have been waiting years for improvements like Q4.

    Half a year to go yet...

  7. #472
    Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    Many of us have been waiting years for improvements like Q4.

    Half a year to go yet...
    I am hoping it's earlier then six months, but I will likely be dissapointed. Very much hoping that the Q4 is what we are asking for.

  8. #473
    Originally Posted by Kleitias View Post (Source)
    You forgot the new settlements - this is something I am most excited about in this update.
    I haven't seen it in the announcement.. where did you find it?

  9. #474
    Originally Posted by SenseiMatty View Post (Source)
    I haven't seen it in the announcement.. where did you find it?
    It was something they mentioned during the LaveCon panel.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132