Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter 229

Come on, guys, what about a link?

I've described a second time, without result? Since 2 weeks, I don't receiver anything from FD.

I guess, I'm not the only one.

Thank you in advance + fly safe o7

Any sign of 230? Are we knackered via GDPR? I've refreshed twice and no email and this thread looks stalled?

Originally Posted by nigeljk View Post (Source)
    Any sign of 230? Are we knackered via GDPR? I've refreshed twice and no email and this thread looks stalled?
    Newsletters are typically sent out on Fridays

Originally Posted by nigeljk View Post (Source)

230 was sent last week (there is no thread for it here), by the way.

Originally Posted by Kleitias View Post (Source)
    230 was sent last week (there is no thread for it here), by the way.
    I'm typically the one who posts them, but I think I'm done doing so.

Since FD changed the format it's just too time consuming and tedious to strip out all personal information. Also the formatting is whacked when it's put on the forum.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)

Since FD changed the format it's just too time consuming and tedious to strip out all personal information. Also the formatting is whacked when it's put on the forum.
    Thanks for trying Jenner and for keeping this up as long as you have!

Sadly, no one who received it last week is able to provide a link.

Blast I was hoping to see the shoutout Frontier gave me in that newsletter

Maybe somebody at FD could make a forum-friendly newsletter format to be autoposted here? Not sure who's department that would fall under.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)

Thanks Jenner for the efforts that you have made.

Well now that you are no longer here to devote yourself, the newsletter is going to die still a little more

Sorry Jenner didn't realise you were not an FD admin. I'll try and get my sub running again (this will be the third time).

I uploaded 231 in bits to Imgur. Paint job and Community Member links below, no other links provided, image alone should be enough.

If you're wondering why 231, it's because I thought it was 230, which is what was being asked for, but since I did the work I'll leave it here. I also don't seem to have received 230, but since it was pre-Lavecon info, it probably didn't have anything of note.

Viper III Razor Paint

Lil.boyardee Guardian Ship

CMDR Lutzie Asp Model

CMDR Sanderlings Python

Saggitarius Eye

Originally Posted by VerticalBlank View Post (Source)
    This word "Intergalactic": I do not think it means what you think it means.

It means "between galaxies" so it is not applicable here.
    + Rep for being correct. The prefix used, should be "INTRA."

According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary: "Intragalactic - situated or occurring within the confines of a single galaxy."

According to Dictionary.com: "Intragalactic - existing or occurring within a single galaxy."

Oxford doesn't have a definition. That seems incredibly ironic to me, considering Hawking studied physics there.

Rooks o7

No Hawking went to Cambridge.

Originally Posted by VerticalBlank View Post (Source)
    No Hawking went to Cambridge.
    He went to Oxford first then Cambridge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast