Thread: Are you ready to judge me?

Are you ready to judge me?

I just received in the post my RGB mouse mat.

I was drunk, and regret nothing.

The RGB virus has you now... Soon your rig will look like this...

Brighten life with colors

Does it come with a Unicorn?

*stares heavily at un1k0rn in a slightly judging manner*

Originally Posted by Vistitor010100 View Post (Source)
    Optional 'Battle Unicorn'.

Originally Posted by Vistitor010100 View Post (Source)
    I don't think so, but my room is already littered with unicorn statuettes anyway.

Originally Posted by Nagual View Post (Source)
    Optional 'Battle Unicorn'.
    That got a LOL from me!

Thanks!

Unikorn - does the mat also charge your mouse? That's the latest insanity innovative product I've seen - mice that you don't have to bother to plug in to recharge because that's so difficult...

Originally Posted by the100thmonkey View Post (Source)
    That got a LOL from me!

Thanks!

Unikorn - does the mat also charge your mouse? That's the latest insanity innovative product I've seen - mice that you don't have to bother to plug in to recharge because that's so difficult...
    No, I just use a wired mouse. I really don't see the point of wireless mice for a home desktop. Laptop, perhaps, if you actually take it to coffee shops. But certainly not a desktop. Actually my new mouse mat has cable management, so aside from pointless lighting, it's a fairly sensible design.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    No, I just use a wired mouse. I really don't see the point of wireless mice for a home desktop. Laptop, perhaps, if you actually take it to coffee shops. But certainly not a desktop. Actually my new mouse mat has cable management, so aside from pointless fabulous lighting, it's a fairly sensible design.
    Fixed that for ya!

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    I just received in the post my RGB mouse mat.

I was drunk, and regret nothing.
    Next time you're drunken-shopping you can buy me a Warthog HOTAS!! We both can then regret nothing.

Originally Posted by LuxAeterna View Post (Source)
    Next time you're drunken-shopping you can buy me a Warthog HOTAS!! We both can then regret nothing.
    XD

Perhaps...