Page 22 of 22 First 18202122

Thread: Red dead Redemption / up 4 pre-order

Originally Posted by Jacques d'Orleans View Post (Source)
    Gold bars for real money. Edit: just checked the prices are the same in Euros. Given that 50 Dollars are roughly 44 Euros, aaah, you get the point.
    I guess Rockstar don't really care if they get 44 or 50 bucks for free. I know I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    I guess Rockstar don't really care if they get 44 or 50 bucks for free. I know I wouldn't.
    Store prices:
    150 Gold Bars – 45 (=50 Euros)
    150 gold bars = 50 US Dollars (= 44 Euros)
    150 gold bars = 50 Euros (= 56.55 USD)

That's what makes me angry and it's not only R* who does this all the others like EA, Ubishaft; etc. do it too.

Store prices:
    150 Gold Bars – 45 (=50 Euros)
    150 gold bars = 50 US Dollars (= 44 Euros)
    150 gold bars = 50 Euros (= 56.55 USD)

That's what makes me angry and it's not only R* who does this all the others like EA, Ubishaft; etc. do it too.
    Imagine they would have to write a storefront that takes live exchange rates into account. Way too much effort, mate. That's not where the money's at.

Gold bars for real money. Edit: just checked the prices are the same in Euros. Given that 50 Dollars are roughly 44 Euros, aaah, you get the point.
    I fell off the game around 40% but ill go back at some point. Definitely not playing or supporting the online and if I knew about this before I bought the game I wouldn't have bothered.

Paying full price for a game and having grind gates implemented to push a cash shop is the type of thing I go out of my way to not support.

Well, anyway. Something to lighten up the thread:

Just watched the credits roll, now that was one hell of a (singleplayer) game.