Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13161718

Thread: Red dead Redemption / up 4 pre-order

Originally Posted by cpbtrading View Post (Source)
    Where are the xbox one forums ?

Plus I haven't noticed frame drops yet. But I don't think you would, until some heavier action scenes. Then I would expect it.. I play Arma a lot..
    Can get a bit choppy in Saint Denis if yer on the run through the streets with the fiveO on yer six, but at no point has it ever been unplayable due to that. Its just random little bits here and there with the bulk of the gameplay running quite smoothly thank ye very much. Ive never experienced any slowdown around smaller towns like Valentine...not even when the fighting was heavy.

Im more or less done with gamer forums...the toxicity of this game sorta ruined it fer me so I dont venture much onto any game forums anymore and only keep an eye on the month long beta but offer neither feedback nor opinions. Where ED is concerned, its cos I dont think they care, so neither do I...where other games are concerned, I just avoid their forums and concentrate on enjoying the game. The snobbish attitudes of a vocal minority of pc players now means I stick to console only forums when I can be bothered and Im finding it much easier to just enjoy meself regardless what their daily gripe is about...our problems aint theirs and their problems aint mine...simples.

To that extent, Im only using the rockstar social club and hooking up with groups through that...always lots of groups looking fer more to join them and not all groups require a mic although most would encourage them I find ^

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Itís just you Iím afraid...the slowdowns are real but they donít affect gameplay in the slightest. Looks more like nitpicking just fer the hell of it. Of the many many players, very few mention the slowdowns as a major issue...or even a minor issue...but it seems to be a major talking point fer a select few.

Itís like the guy who comes onto the Xbox 1 forums only to declare he will never lower his standards by buying a console. While the guy thinks heís being clever, itís actually sorta pathetic and sad...easy to ignore ^
    It runs smooth on my slim PS4 at 1080p. I can't tell if it's 30 or 25 fps. The latter is what we have in PAL land with older Standard Definition titles. RDR1 ran much worse on the PS3.

But I'm not the kind of guy who runs to the store for a new GPU the second the framerate hits 58.9 fps anyway.

Originally Posted by Backer42 View Post (Source)
    It runs smooth on my slim PS4 at 1080p. I can't tell if it's 30 or 25 fps. The latter is what we have in PAL land with older Standard Definition titles. RDR1 ran much worse on the PS3.

But I'm not the kind of guy who runs to the store for a new GPU the second the framerate hits 58.9 fps anyway.
    Ive tried the oneS and it runs flawlessly on that...on the oneX it looks better and plays smoother but in some areas its possible to find a little slowdown but its not that bad...certainly nowhere near as bad as some seem to think.

The games barely out the door and if someone knows of a game thats perfect on multiple platforms after such a short time after release, then by all means lets see an example. Obviously it will have to be a game that hasnt been patched yet to qualify. I cant think of any...anyone else?

The game will almost certainly get a few tweaks before the xmas rush and things will only get better...as its already a fantastic game the future is looking very bright indeed fer consoles. It sets a new standard bar in gaming that very few others can match...yet ^

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13161718