Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Where is Portuguese language ingame??

Where is Portuguese language ingame??

Hi

In the options menu i choose portuguese language, but only the start menu is in portuguese when i go to galnet nothing is in portuguese , where it is?

Did you try looking under "Brazilian"?

Sorry, could not resist. There is also a Portuguese language section in the forum, although it's not frequented much.
    I found this thread for you there:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...3o-no-Xbox-One
    Looks like you're out of luck unless frontier added support on consoles in the meantime.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Originally Posted by pzykozomatik View Post (Source)
    unless frontier added support on consoles in the meantime.
    We did! Portuguese was added to consoles with 3.0

This is very strange though. ObservadorPT when you say that Galnet is not in Portuguese do you mean the text, audio or both?

Originally Posted by Lloyd Morgan-Moore View Post (Source)
    We did! Portuguese was added to consoles with 3.0

This is very strange though. ObservadorPT when you say that Galnet is not in Portuguese do you mean the text, audio or both?
    Both. Only start menu of the game are in portuguese.

PRESS X TO START is in portuguese ''PRESSIONE X PARA INICIAR''.

The year and the credits below are in portuguese too, but when i start the game nothing is in portuguese (inside galnet) main game i know dont have portuguese.

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by ObservadorPt View Post (Source)
    Both. Only start menu of the game are in portuguese.

PRESS X TO START is in portuguese ''PRESSIONE X PARA INICIAR''.

The year and the credits below are in portuguese too, but when i start the game nothing is in portuguese (inside galnet) main game i know dont have portuguese.
    This doesn't sound like the behaviour we're expecting to see, could you enter a bug report here please?

Originally Posted by Lloyd Morgan-Moore View Post (Source)
    This doesn't sound like the behaviour we're expecting to see, could you enter a bug report here please?
    Done