Thread: (MAY HAVE SPOILERS) I went and watched the movie

(MAY HAVE SPOILERS) I went and watched the movie

Hey i know this is a page for the game but today i went and watched the film i thaought it was good with this one sad part i defenatly sugest going to see it or if not getting it on dvd when it comes out here comes the spoilers do not read if you dont want a few and dont blame me and moan if you click witheout readin title of post.

the sad part is when there leaving the island on the big ship full of dinos that the bad guys plan to sell this brachiosaurus that lived around there came ruching up the dock with lava and smoke behind it like it was trying to get on the boat but was to lat the last thing it did as it was coverd by the smoke is reare up on its hind legs then few muinets later die from the poisonus smoke and lave poor thing they could only take 11 speciese of the remaining dinos on the island inclueding rexy and blue but the brachiosaurus was not one of them that was the sad part shame.

though a lot of the dinos did jump in the water off the cliff dont know if any of them survived and found land after the eruption was over also there is hints of another maybe last film after this also the i-raptor just lookes like a larger raptor withe a head similar to the i-rex and few other things but dosent look bad so what did any of you think of the film if you have seen it..

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Moved to the bunker.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    Moved to the bunker.
    whats the bunker can i ask

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Originally Posted by rune cape View Post (Source)
    whats the bunker can i ask
    This is the place were non Jurassic World Evolution related threads go.
    Like for example this one about the movie.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    This is the place were non Jurassic World Evolution related threads go.
    Like for example this one about the movie.

Hope this helps.
    thanks yes it dose now i know where to post if it aint about the game thanks.

The Brachiosaurus moment. So sad

I was quite conflicted by the film. On the one hand it was thrilling and anjoyable.

On the other hand, they start cloning people, destroy the islands and kill all the dinosaurs. A handful survive? - Not for long.
    • 1 raptor - can't breed.
    • 1 rex - can't breed.
    • 1 mosasaur - can't breed.
    • 1 anky - can't breed.
    • 2 trike (mother and daughter/son) - can't breed.
    • a handful of compies - possibly the only ones who can breed.

Originally Posted by UnseatedDonkey View Post (Source)

I was quite conflicted by the film. On the one hand it was thrilling and anjoyable.

On the other hand, they start cloning people, destroy the islands and kill all the dinosaurs. A handful survive? - Not for long.
    • 1 rex - can't breed.
    • 1 anky - can't breed.
    yea i saw that two i was talking to my self other day about that lol XD

Originally Posted by UnseatedDonkey View Post (Source)

• 1 rex - can't breed.
    • 1 anky - can't breed.
    They also have the remaining DNA too though, and if they collect any DNA from the remaining ones they CAN make more. Like the ones that have already been transported to the buyers compounds like the Anky. They can and will make more.

Thought it was terrible. It was very action-packed, which was the only highlight for me... I thought the acting was very bad. Even worse than the first JW. The CGI was not that good, and I just hate the fact, that it was an updated TLW replay... I don't like the hybrids either, but I def like the first JW better.

Raptors are my favorite dinosaur, but with Blue being the only raptor in it was kinda weak for me. It also seems like Blue is the hero on it's own now. Alright entertainment, but bad acting, bad CGI, and a cloned human?! Recipe for disaster.

I loved it. That Brachiosaurus scene made me cry, though.

I have to say seeing this movie in the cinema was an awesome experience. These new movies don't have anything on the original films but I think Fallen Kingdom was way better than the first Jurassic World. Yeah that Brachiosaurus scene was very well done! And correct me if I'm wrong but I actually saw a Therizinosaurus! That was a nice surprise!

Originally Posted by junglistphil View Post (Source)
    I have to say seeing this movie in the cinema was an awesome experience. These new movies don't have anything on the original films but I think Fallen Kingdom was way better than the first Jurassic World. Yeah that Brachiosaurus scene was very well done! And correct me if I'm wrong but I actually saw a Therizinosaurus! That was a nice surprise!
    The one on the cage at the dock? I'm pretty sure it is not a Gally.

Originally Posted by alberdb View Post (Source)
    The one on the cage at the dock? I'm pretty sure it is not a Gally.
    On the cage? I'm not sure... It was only on the screen for a split second but I swear I saw it. Gonna have to go see it again now.