Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Corvette build

Originally Posted by KW001 View Post (Source)
    Hull tank for life and the only times you'll ever die are when you choose not to run away.
    Basically, you can almost hull tank as long as you shield tank minus bank use of course. I usually get done what I want to and then some before I get my last shield ring dim then it's back to the station since the shields take 60 minutes to recharge to full but only like 5 minutes on the pad.

Hull tank for life and the only times you'll ever die are when you choose not to run away.
    For PvE?

Originally Posted by Speedcuffs View Post (Source)
    For PvE?

Theres a cross faction stackable pirate massacre HAZ (Maia B 3) I love and its 300k+ LS out from the closest station. Some biweaves, 7000+ armour, 2 MRPs, an afmu, and a truckload of synth ammo refills are all I need to stay out there for a whole night. When you're trying to grind through a couple hundred kills you don't often have time to let the shields fully regen, and at some point you're going to be low on shields when a mission target wing of condas & T10s spawns.

Theres a cross faction stackable pirate massacre HAZ (Maia B 3) I love and its 300k+ LS out from the closest station. Some biweaves, 7000+ armour, 2 MRPs, an afmu, and a truckload of synth ammo refills are all I need to stay out there for a whole night. When you're trying to grind through a couple hundred kills you don't often have time to let the shields fully regen, and at some point you're going to be low on shields when a mission target wing of condas & T10s spawns.
    Sir, noice.

Originally Posted by Spoil-t View Post (Source)
    Basically, you can almost hull tank as long as you shield tank minus bank use of course. I usually get done what I want to and then some before I get my last shield ring dim then it's back to the station since the shields take 60 minutes to recharge to full but only like 5 minutes on the pad.
    Just finished pack-hounds and about to start on prismatics. Whats the best MJ you can get with decent resistances? Already managed 4000 on reinforced biweaves with 50/40/60 res. Prismatics better be worth the trouble of hauling merit cargo. (I hate trading.)

Just finished pack-hounds and about to start on prismatics. Whats the best MJ you can get with decent resistances? Already managed 4000 on reinforced biweaves with 50/40/60 res. Prismatics better be worth the trouble of hauling merit cargo. (I hate trading.)
    If your doing limited PVE or PVP fight action there worth it... other wise the regen hit is not worth it... as youll be forced to jump out and then refill to 50% with the repair option and then wait... for the rest to trickle charge... Of course repair limpets mean you can now sit in space and repair any hull damage while shields are recharging so trips to station are not needed as long as you have limpets still...

I run one heat sink for the banks but my Vette's shield's are 6,266mjs with 66%/32%/71.7%. Now you can get the raw shield up over like 7500mjs but you are actually making the shields tank less that way. Now I haven't fully tweaked my build since the engineering rework since I can't be **** to mat farm but my current set up is with all new engineering rolls.

Originally Posted by Spoil-t View Post (Source)
    I run one heat sink for the banks but my Vette's shield's are 6,266mjs with 66%/32%/71.7%. Now you can get the raw shield up over like 7500mjs but you are actually making the shields tank less that way. Now I haven't fully tweaked my build since the engineering rework since I can't be **** to mat farm but my current set up is with all new engineering rolls.

6000+ is bloody well good enough for me. Barely do any pvp but buying more stuff is all thats keeping me in ED at the moment.

The updated EDSY has been entirely accurate post 3.0 in my experience: http://www.edshipyard.com/new/

Coriolis has occasionally had some odd numbers mixed in there, I suspect that is still the case.

Originally Posted by Bob Lighthouse View Post (Source)
    The updated EDSY has been entirely accurate post 3.0 in my experience: http://www.edshipyard.com/new/

Coriolis has occasionally had some odd numbers mixed in there, I suspect that is still the case.
    Cheers. I keep forgetting about shipyard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12