Thread: How wonderful it would be if Frontier sees you have a lot of their games.

How wonderful it would be if Frontier sees you have a lot of their games.

Hi All,

How wonderful it would be if Frontier is happy with the customers who are loyal and buy their games.
    What do you think if Frontier sees and appreciate you for buying their great library of games and they say:

Hey, you enjoy our games, and of all genre's . Here is a skin or appreciation with a forum badge or whatever.
    That i would like!

Its not what i need , but i would like it so i know they appreciate it that i as a customer buy different kinds of their games and support them fully.
    Even when i tell everyone i know to buy their games....

and thoughts about that???

(edit): some companies have such things like 5% discount or happy birthday here is: your small little "nothing meaning anything thing "is here for you!
    (edit-2): and i a not saying i own a lot.... but still Elite Dangerous( DLC + skins) & Planet Coaster & Jurassic World Evolution....

I guess my thought is; I never buy anything out of loyalty. I buy a game if it interests me.

Originally Posted by EUS View Post (Source)
    I guess my thought is; I never buy anything out of loyalty. I buy a game if it interests me.
    +1. I buy games that I'm interested in. Not because a particular developer releases it.

Frontier or others, if I buy something, it's for me, not for them

Although I participated in the kickstarter to support the compagny et the game of course

I'm a sucker for anything made by BIS. I have been disappointed on occasion. Arma excuses all.