Thread: Rep grind query

Rep grind query

I fancy buying myself a Cutter but my faction ranks are pretty much non-existent right now.

What is the current fastest/best/easiest/less brain numbing way of grinding the rep required to buy one?

Originally Posted by PS4gamer View Post (Source)
    I fancy buying myself a Cutter but my faction ranks are pretty much non-existent right now.

What is the current fastest/best/easiest/less brain numbing way of grinding the rep required to buy one?
    Buy a Chieftain instead.

I have a Chieftain, it's a great ship, but no I'd like a Cutter.

I have a Chieftain, it's a great ship, but no I'd like a Cutter.
    Find a system with all factions imp and then take missions to a system that has a similar set up. Take data delivery missions back and forth and take the rep options.

Google all the traditional empire systems at the edge of the bubble that people used to get the rank in to find ones in boom state. I did the cutter rank last week, each trip with 20 data missions gave about 35% of the duke rank with the rep+++ rewards, so in 1-2 hours i did 2 ranks (actually i continued till the king). I used Ngalinn and Mainani but there are not in boom state anymore

These days with the rep+++ rewards the grind isn't what people remember it to be. I did the Corvette grind way back, took weeks. The Cutter took couple of hours

The rep grind has been made stupidly easy now...

It took months to get the cutter but I got the permit for the sol system with out even wanting to rank up in the feds... the fed rank missions just turned up going to the same location as the cargo mission was..

Added to this that the rank up mission (you have to do the specific mission to get the rank awarded ) is now way easier to get access too as well...

You used to have to get friendly/Allied with a local power to get the rank up mission to unlock that issue is now gone... Rank up missions now are classed as a follow up mission and unlock easy with powers in a system who don't even like you... lol

yup did all mine with data courier missions - glad thats behind me tbh chapped my butt somewhat.

Grinding too much is not gud for ur health.. Fast grinding can cause mental instability too.. Ohh think that the chain mission tweak is overkill though.

Originally Posted by Furyboy View Post (Source)
    Grinding too much is not gud for ur health.
    Nor your spelling it seems.

(No offence intended mate)

Nor your spelling it seems.

(No offence intended mate)[/SIZE]
    English is not my primary language desoler ��