Thread: Character/Profile/Holo-Me pictures not displaying correctly

Character/Profile/Holo-Me pictures not displaying correctly

Hi,

I have been experiencing a problem where the character images within the mission board etc. and the holo-me character image aren't displaying correctly, please see the screenshots below.

I've looked for a solution but haven't found anything, perhaps I am using the wrong criteria for my search.

Any help or suggestions to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Use the default HUD colour scheme or make sure yours is compatible and does not eliminate colour components.

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    Use the default HUD colour scheme or make sure yours is compatible and does not eliminate colour components.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give this a try, although my HUD colour scheme has been working fine, this suddenly happened recently.

The heavy artefacts in some portraits don't seem quite the usual outcome of colour scheme modification, but going back to default seems like a good first step in diagnosing it. We can start ripping apart your soft- and hardware if that doesn't help

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    The heavy artefacts in some portraits don't seem quite the usual outcome of colour scheme modification, but going back to default seems like a good first step in diagnosing it. We can start ripping apart your soft- and hardware if that doesn't help
    Thanks again. I tried the default HUD colour scheme and that didn't resolve my issue.

I repaired my second monitor recently and re-attached it, I discovered it was the Samsung Display Link software which had started after re-attaching the monitor that was causing the problem.

Thanks again for the assistance, I probably wouldn't have realised without going back to the default colour scheme first.