Thread: Transfer module from storage to ship

Transfer module from storage to ship

I am unable to transfer modified military grade composite from storage to my chieftain, I thought it might be a mass issue but the modified component is lighter, when I select the item to transfer the choose slot is empty?
    Xbox 1 platform

Are you sure that it is mil grade comp from a chieftain? You can only fit bulkheads of any variety to the type of vessel it was purchased for.

(Sorry if you knew that, just it is the obvious first question.)

Yes, I had mil grade fitted, same module size but it won't let me swap for a modified module of the same size

Originally Posted by Devlin1973 View Post (Source)
    Yes, I had mil grade fitted, same module size but it won't let me swap for a modified module of the same size
    Ok, rephrase the question.

Size aside.

Was the bulkhead module that you want to fit actually from another chieften or was it taken off another ship?

Bulkheads from ship X cannot be fitted to Ship Y even if they are the same size. (They aren't the same shape).

Originally Posted by Devlin1973 View Post (Source)
    As Micky says and as I said in "TYPE OF VESSEL" - it has to be for the correct ship model.

You can't fit Mil Grade Comp which you put into store from a CobraIII into an Anaconda for example.

So unless the Mil Grade Comp in your storage came from a Chieftain, it cannot be fitted to a Chieftain.

I understand now, cheers guys