Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The results are in from 'your three most used ships'... and the results will amaze you!

The results are in from 'your three most used ships'... and the results will amaze you!

It's not a click-bait title, honest... ... as you will be amazed how largely predictable the results are, although there are a couple of small surprises, just nothing major. So before you reveal the spoilers just have a quick wee ponder on what the top seven ships might be, and their likely order.

There were twenty-three ships voted for overall with 171 votes cast in total, and so....

1-3

1st - Python
    2nd - Asp Explorer
    3rd - Diamondback Explorer

4-7

4th - Imperial Cutter
    5th - Federal Corvette
    6th - Anaconda
    7th - Fer-De-Lance

8-20

8th - Chieftain
    9th - Cobra III and Vulture
    11th - FGS
    12th - iCourier
    13th - iClipper
    14th - DbS
    15th - Viper IV and T-9
    17th - Adder and FAS
    19th - T6 and Dolphin

Bottom 3

20 - Cobra IV
    21 - T-10
    23 and Last - Eagle

Well, there you have it, another bit of trivial fun done and dusted. I was a bit surprised to see a couple ships in their respective positions. What do you think?

Nice to know I really am the counter culture rebel spending most of my time in my T-10, Keelback and Federal Gunship? I own\fly 2 of the top 10 ships...

Did score me correct on my DBE runabout though.

Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by GuyFawkesMaskGuy View Post (Source)
    Nice to know I really am the counter culture rebel spending most of my time in my T-10, Keelback and Federal Gunship? I own\fly 2 of the top 10 ships...

Did score me correct on my DBE runabout though.

Thanks for the info!
    Even though I ranked it second in my own list, I was still a bit surprised to the DbX so high up the list.

ANNNND.... whooops, I made a boo-boo... bottom 3 now corrected, and you are even more welcome to wallow in your 'counter culture rebel' largess.

(The Keelback didn't get a single vote!)

No Cobra Mk3? Fake news!

Where's the vote did I miss it? re-run? sack the manager!

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    No Cobra Mk3? Fake news!
    Alright... enough.... I'll list them all.... flipping nora................... some people.....

Doesn't surprise me that the Python is #1 in the slightest.

I am quite shocked that the Anaconda isn't in the top 3, however. The "Magic-Mass" spacebus it is, and all.

DBX is quite surprising, given the aesthetics disdain that most seem to have for it. I'd say the only reason between it and AspX is rivalry for Exploration as a focus.

Where's the Asp Scout ?

Originally Posted by Lunchmoney View Post (Source)
    Where was this vote?
    The ballot has now closed, but here's the thread

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...hree+most+used

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)
    No iEagle? At all?
    Nope. It's a pretty ship, but I so rarely use mine that I should sell it tbh.

Hmm those results are in no way less affected by random Population Group bias than https://inara.cz/galaxy-statistics/ I guess. So wich one is (more) true? I'd say None.

Originally Posted by Friedenreich Xante View Post (Source)
    Hmm those results are in no way less affected by random Population Group bias than https://inara.cz/galaxy-statistics/ I guess. So wich one is (more) true? I'd say None.
    Given the sample size my results are exactly what I set out for them to be, just a bit of fun.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast