Thread: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

When I saw this at E3, I was so happy. I played it on Xbox 360 and it's truly a beautiful game. I will be buying ASAP.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    When I saw this at E3, I was so happy. I played it on Xbox 360 and it's truly a beautiful game. I will be buying ASAP.
    This is also Namco Bandai, right? Word of warning then, their PC ports are usually less then stellar. You should wait until it's out and see how bad they ruined the PC version before buying.

Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    This is also Namco Bandai, right? Word of warning then, their PC ports are usually less then stellar. You should wait until it's out and see how bad they ruined the PC version before buying.
    My apologies. I should've mentioned that I fully intend on buying console here.

This is a dev' I followed since childhood, and yeah, console bias is big for this one.

Originally Posted by Un1k0rn View Post (Source)
    My apologies. I should've mentioned that I fully intend on buying console here.

This is a dev' I followed since childhood, and yeah, console bias is big for this one.
    Hehe, no prob, you'll probably have a good version then. I'll have to wait and see

Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    Hehe, no prob, you'll probably have a good version then. I'll have to wait and see
    Aye, I hope it works out for you. I've already played (somewhat-lite) Xbox 360 version, and it was epic.

To now be getting the full game... Brilliant. Can't wait.