Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protecting Traders in Niflhel (Bounty Hunting)

Protecting Traders in Niflhel (Bounty Hunting)

Summary

System: Niflhel
    Station: Biruni Port (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 1,046 Ls from main star, 170.33 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
    Time limit: 21st June 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

Due to heightened military action in the core systems, Senator Caspian Leopold has launched an initiative to construct a rehabilitation centre for those affected by the ongoing conflict.

A spokesperson for Senator Leopold gave the following statement to the media:
    An escalation in hostilities from both Thargoid and human parties has left a lot of innocent civilians without food or shelter. Senator Leopold has heard their cries for help, and is building a sanctuary where the safety of refugees can be guaranteed.
    The Niflhel Corp., which is overseeing the initiative, has placed a kill order on ships on its wanted list to allow pilots delivering construction materials to do so safely. They have promised to reward pilots who hand in bounty vouchers at Biruni Port in the Niflhel system.

The campaign begins on the 14th of June 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Biruni Port in the Niflhel system. Only bounty vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader
    - Available RES in system:
    • Niflhel 1 - 1x HazRES, 1x HiRES
      Niflhel 2 - 1x HiRES, 1x RES, 1x LowRES
      Niflhel 3 - 1x HazRES (Biruni Port is here)
      Niflhel 5 - 3x HazRES, 2x LowRES
      Niflhel 6 - 2x HiRES
    - Bounties that count towards the goal:
    Niflhel Corp., Empire - tbc
    - Bounties that don't count towards the goal:
    tbc: other local factions, Federation, Alliance

Latest status
    Last updated: 21 June @ 18:30 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 50,899,799,845 credits earned
    Contributors: 5,188
    Reward Tier: 7/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10 CMDRs: 25,893,504 CR
    Top 10%: 23,901,696 CR
    Top 25%: 17,926,272 CR
    Top 50%: 11,950,848 CR
    Top 75%: 5,975,424 CR
    Top 100%: 700,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW
    EDMC plug in for automated submissions: https://github.com/pprovart/CGThresholds

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Been too long since the last Bounty Hunting CG.

Well, the new XBOX ONE X shows up tomorrow, the new Thrustmaster shows up Saturday (old one broke). But, sadly is going to be a very busy weekend so hoping I can do some flying and try out the new gear..

Originally Posted by Brian of Earth View Post (Source)
    Well, the new XBOX ONE X shows up tomorrow, the new Thrustmaster shows up Saturday (old one broke). But, sadly is going to be a very busy weekend so hoping I can do some flying and try out the new gear..
    What kind of mileage are people getting out of their (interestingly named) Thrustmasters? I have had mine a few months and it’s still in great nick but I’ve seen complaints about things going floppy (pun intended). Having one has transformed my FA Off skills; no more toggling alternate flight controls for me.

Originally Posted by Floshenbarnical View Post (Source)
    What kind of mileage are people getting out of their (interestingly named) Thrustmasters? I have had mine a few months and it’s still in great nick but I’ve seen complaints about things going floppy (pun intended). Having one has transformed my FA Off skills; no more toggling alternate flight controls for me.
    Im on my 4th in 5 years.

I'm on my first for 3 years +

Mind you, I fly FA Off.. so.. 3x usage

Places for pewpew:

Niflhel 1 - 1x HazRES, 1x HiRES
    Niflhel 6 - 2x HiRES

Originally Posted by biohazard15 View Post (Source)
    Places for pewpew:

Niflhel 1 - 1x HazRES, 1x HiRES
    Niflhel 6 - 2x HiRES
    Thanks Bio.

Nearest IF on large pad is...

Arantilae station CT Tucanae system 27ly jump... just incase of FF...
    if you have horizons pass you can land on a nearer planet..
    Belyavsky Horizons BPM 16204 system..
    Edit = corrected

Originally Posted by GraphiteGB View Post (Source)

Meade Ring station in system CD-58 538 7ly jump... just incase of FF...
    How did you find that please?

Used web sites but I forgot to press return key so site did not up date... correct location now posted...
    https://inara.cz/galaxy-nearest/18/18007/

Used web sites but I forgot to press return key so site did not up date... correct location now posted...
    https://inara.cz/galaxy-nearest/18/18007/
    Thanks, I thought I was doing it wrong.

Arantilae station CT Tucanae system 27ly jump... just incase of FF...
    if you have horizons pass you can land on a nearer planet..
    Belyavsky Horizons BPM 16204 system..
    Edit = corrected
    Thanks for these. My Galaxy Map filter seems to fail bigtime in this region, shows zero IF systems.

Ive got my cutter siting out side the station right now waiting for the timer to end thanks to a suicidal sidewinder friendly that took out its remaining hull on my shields right after flying in front of the pulse lasers... dam AI...

So have too end up going to the IF at some point during the CG so try to look it up any way.... but did not expect to be here day one...

been having to board hop to get ships worth more than 200K to show up, but still not been given the 400K+ bounties yet... boo...
    Back to TV box set for 2 hours...

Originally Posted by Floshenbarnical View Post (Source)
    I got mine the end of January. A couple weeks ago it started drifting left. By this week it was a constant thing trying to fly straight. A little throttle and hands off the stick and it would go around in big circles. Tested it on the PC (joy.cpl) and you could see the left yaw sensor flickering away.

Anyway, tried going back to the regular controller to see if I could get by using that again... nope...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast