Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Lock head position? eyefinity multi monitor

Lock head position? eyefinity multi monitor

I just set up 3 monitors with eyefinity. Is there a way I can lock the head position so I am always looking forward despite opening the left or right console menus? I would like to keep my field of view while navigating those menus. Has it been done? TIA!

using win 7 x64

I can imagine that being dead handy having three monitiors and accessing via a glance
    and I am pretty sure you cant lock the field of view and still interact with the side menus pity

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #3
    hey savage2005,

Unfortunately, as Elite Dangerous menus are based on the direction a players head is looking (imagine a big line shooting out from the commanders face directly forward and this is what is used to check if the player is looking at a menu) this is not something that is currently offered as a feature.

I would, however, suggest placing a post on our dedicated suggestions forum regarding this and it may come in a future version

Originally Posted by Support Electron View Post (Source)
    hey savage2005,

Unfortunately, as Elite Dangerous menus are based on the direction a players head is looking (imagine a big line shooting out from the commanders face directly forward and this is what is used to check if the player is looking at a menu) this is not something that is currently offered as a feature.

I would, however, suggest placing a post on our dedicated suggestions forum regarding this and it may come in a future version
    suggestion made, Thank you!