Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Key Binds Folder

Key Binds Folder

HI

I have recently installed ED on PC after some time on PS4. Can you advise where the key Binds are located as I would like to keep a copy of my HOTAS key binding after having lost them before following computer failure.

My setup is Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. I have one 128 gig SSD as C: drive and one 2TB as D: drive on which my games are installed on.

OK I found the location haddent turned on View all Files dugh!!

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings

Hopefully this might help some one else down the track.

Fly Safe
    Cmdr: Victis Honor o7

Thanks Allan

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings

or %localappdata%\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings

(Both are the same thing, ******* is your username)

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #3
    Hey Knightal,

I can confirm that Para Handy's post is correct and I hope you enjoy your new platform and the experiences it shall bring

Fly safe commander,

My computer had an update and now I lost all of my keybinds. I have slowly tried to redo them. When I use voice command Alix repeats “departure handover but the ship doesn’t raise and my ship is damaged. I get a message that keybinds for throttle up not set. When I go to “throttle up” what do I enter, also which coloum do I enter it left or right? How can I get a list of commands?

Originally Posted by pilotincmd2 View Post (Source)
    My computer had an update and now I lost all of my keybinds. I have slowly tried to redo them. When I use voice command Alix repeats “departure handover but the ship doesn’t raise and my ship is damaged. I get a message that keybinds for throttle up not set. When I go to “throttle up” what do I enter, also which coloum do I enter it left or right? How can I get a list of commands?
    You could start by looking in the manual - link on your launcher.

fed up of losing binds?
    here's how not too see post 2 onward https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...38#post6198538