Thread: mission to Durojin

mission to Durojin

I took on a mission to take grain to the Durojin system to "Moran Landing" when i got to Durojin i couldn't find Moran Landing. This happen to me several times and i had to fail mission.

It's a planetary base. On Durojin A 3.

Originally Posted by pilotincmd2 View Post (Source)
    I took on a mission to take grain to the Durojin system to "Moran Landing" when i got to Durojin i couldn't find Moran Landing. This happen to me several times and i had to fail mission.
    It has no system map, you’ll have to honk it with an advanced discovery scanner or drop in at the nav beacon and scan it.

Another thing you can do to save time is buy the navigation data before you set off. After accepting the mission, look at the target system on the galaxy map. If you can't click on the system data symbol, look at the symbol to the right of it, which is like two brackets making a circle. Click on that to buy the data for virtually no cost. Wait a couple of seconds, then you can click on the system data and see all the planets.

That makes three methods:

Buy the data before you go there. You can only do that if your present system is nearby.
    Honk the advanced discovery scanner when you arrive in the system
    Drop out at the nav beacon (if there is one) and scan it. Some systems don't have a Nav beacon, so don't rely on that. Be careful if you're carry cargo because pirates at the nav beacon will gank you if you hang about after you get the data. Target the beacon (white dot) as soon as you drop out, then boost away with 4 pips to engines as soon as you have the data.