Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** WARNING ** KoS currently lurking in Sol and Luyten's Star

** WARNING ** KoS currently lurking in Sol and Luyten's Star

Twice one of my Friends has been beaten down by two Imperial Clippers and another friend managed to beat an interdiction. They are hanging around the Sun in Sol and the Primary Star in Luyten's Star. Just a fair warning to all of us CMDR's that like to play in Open.

Gary

I am surprised. There are better seal clubbing locations than there.

You tend to have to know your way around the game in order to unlock Sol so I doubt that they will stay there for long.
    Especially if they aren't good enough to successfully interdict someone.

they are waiting for the Thargs but getting some practise in b4 they turn up

Eh who gives a toss, fly something fast

Jump in in solo, then switch to open when away from the beacon?

They are hunting in groups of two so if one doesn't interdict you the other steps in behind to continue. This is what happened to one of my friends and wingmates. Fast doesn't matter much, once they interdict you they are able to get a good bead on you right way. I'm actually a bit impressed.

I will have to commend them on the system they have devised and team effort but take points away for Seal Clubbing.

Gary

Originally Posted by MAD_DOG_MacD View Post (Source)
    They are hunting in groups of two so if one doesn't interdict you the other steps in behind to continue. This is what happened to one of my friends and wingmates. Fast doesn't matter much, once they interdict you they are able to get a good bead on you right way. I'm actually a bit impressed.

I will have to commend them on the system they have devised and team effort but take points away for Seal Clubbing.

Gary
    Just close application then restart in solo.

Wait, what am I missing here? When did it become seal clubbing when not inside the starter system? Isn’t this just clubbing?

Originally Posted by SH4RK-B1TE View Post (Source)
    Just close application then restart in solo.
    sigh.... loggers will be shot on site

Seal clubbing? In Sol?
    Are we going to misuse that word the same way we misuse the word griefer?

Not a soul in sight. I havent been shot at in months. Australian internet can be fickle mistress

Oh well. Collect some mats at local tourist sights and then head over to the bounty CG.

Mr. Maachau so nice of you to join this discussion. The whole point of this is to alert everyone else. I'll stay in Open, and attempt to get a few good shots in.

I've done it with one of them already.

Gary

Don't wouldn't too much. They're in clippers. Those things are made out of paper and bubblegum.

Firstly: what's a KoS?

Originally Posted by Mean_Mr_Grinch View Post (Source)
    They're in clippers. Those things are made out of paper and bubblegum.
    Fairly low dps too, unless they're using frags, in which case they need to get close.

But meh, whatever.

Yeh let me know i am in sol right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast