Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrain Constraints - How best to resolve this so you can place buildings?

I just flatten the whole thing now, take the loss of space and save myself a headache until itís possibly changed.

Originally Posted by Gdain View Post (Source)
    I just flatten the whole thing now, take the loss of space and save myself a headache until it’s possibly changed.
    I have done this, on the sandbox map, using the water tool to add water, then remove it... didn't do a bad job.
    Took me forever to remove all the trees though.

I think it would help if the building only turns red in problematic areas. So instead of the entire building going red, just the part where the terrain is faulty. Or only there where the obstruction is. IMO, this would make building much easier.

Made an account here just to voice my annoyance of this. It's irritating to try and get the terrain to work when you're still dealing with dinosaur escapes, diseases, feeders, contract pop-ups, etc. This is easily the most frustrating part of the game and I'd put it well above new content in the need to have this resolved in some capacity in an update...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12