Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Dinosaurs Stuck (Won't Drink or Eat)

Originally Posted by RadicalEdward2 View Post (Source)
    I literally just moved some of the terrain by the edge of my Maisaura enclosure (on PC) and ended up with this fella.
    https://i.imgur.com/OLuq61k.png
    I had a similar issue with my Sinoceratops on Nublar, it was standing on the bank right next to a river and a feeder and was starving. it was frozen. I tranked it and had it moved and it did it again right away.

Ended up just selling it and incubating a new one.

I have this problem very frequently I know your pain. tried everything placing more feeders etc and still they just stand there and loose their stats. generally yes tranq them and move them but even then sometimes this doesn't work for me hope it gets fixed

Originally Posted by curlychaos View Post (Source)
    I have this problem very frequently I know your pain. tried everything placing more feeders etc and still they just stand there and loose their stats. generally yes tranq them and move them but even then sometimes this doesn't work for me hope it gets fixed
    I hope they fix it soon too because its legitimately game-breaking.
    I can't get 5 stars on Muertes because I can't house more than one type on carnivore in the same enclosure without risking poor dinosaur health from the bug and since I can't place more than one type per paddock, I don't have enough build room either (I have a Spino paddock, a Giganto paddock, an Edmonto paddock, a Stego paddock, a long neck paddock... you get the idea). Basically, I can't meet my dinosaur breeding quotas to get 5 Stars because the AI bug is forcing me to make more paddocks to accommodate for the broken carnivore coexisting mechanic (which I did experience the bug with when it was introduced on Pena).

Since the Fallen Kingdom update which was supposed to fix this issue I've seen an increase in the panic state bug. Just yesterday I had two Stegosaurs, two Kentrosaurs and one Imposterraptor (Velociraptor) drop to low health. All of the panic states were triggered simultaneously although the cause was not the same. The Imposterraptor was triggered by the ranger team vaccinating its pack mates. The others were triggered by the ACU helicopters. Not only does the immobilizing panic state have those two triggers but it even seems to be triggered randomly. I've had several herbivores drop to low health due to either starvation or hunger despite having both food and water readily accessible. I have also had an issue of various dinosaurs being frozen with panic as a result of other dinos harassing them, sauropods and raptors harassed by theropods incapable of harming them. It's really quite silly.

Originally Posted by LB_CAKE View Post (Source)
    Since the Fallen Kingdom update which was supposed to fix this issue I've seen an increase in the panic state bug. Just yesterday I had two Stegosaurs, two Kentrosaurs and one Imposterraptor (Velociraptor) drop to low health. All of the panic states were triggered simultaneously although the cause was not the same. The Imposterraptor was triggered by the ranger team vaccinating its pack mates. The others were triggered by the ACU helicopters. Not only does the immobilizing panic state have those two triggers but it even seems to be triggered randomly. I've had several herbivores drop to low health due to either starvation or hunger despite having both food and water readily accessible. I have also had an issue of various dinosaurs being frozen with panic as a result of other dinos harassing them, sauropods and raptors harassed by theropods incapable of harming them. It's really quite silly.
    Agreed. In fact, I didn't have any issues prior to the Fallen Kingdom update.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345