Thread: So I finally had the nedry moment

So I finally had the nedry moment

Since I started playing this game I was always curious the the sabotages would be kicked up a notch, because lets be honest power outages and disease spreads are pretty easy and quick to deal with. So you'll imagine my horror and delight when finally I get sabotaged by my science division and they had opened all my gates, now I was pleasantly surprise and began to go close my gates as I thought it would be a quick fix like the others. Boy was I wrong you get a 40 sec delay on all gates and trust me 40 sec with 10 carnivores is like ringing the dinner bell. So needless to say this game continues to surprise me. Thanks FEDev team you've done a great job on a memorable game.

Originally Posted by UnyieldingChaos View Post (Source)
    Since I started playing this game I was always curious the the sabotages would be kicked up a notch, because lets be honest power outages and disease spreads are pretty easy and quick to deal with. So you'll imagine my horror and delight when finally I get sabotaged by my science division and they had opened all my gates, now I was pleasantly surprise and began to go close my gates as I thought it would be a quick fix like the others. Boy was I wrong you get a 40 sec delay on all gates and trust me 40 sec with 10 carnivores is like ringing the dinner bell. So needless to say this game continues to surprise me. Thanks FEDev team you've done a great job on a memorable game.
    I watched my son playing today and he was like what the heck is going on,lol. I then started paying closer attention and this was a really cool feature. Good story element and homage to the original.