Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finished the game 100%! Still don't have all the Database?

How to get the memo stuff

Sorry for such a late reply, but I just found out from trying it myself that to collect memos, you have to ***painfully*** get EACH division to maximum on EACH island once, then you will unlock the missing memos, characters and locations.

How to get the memo stuff

Originally Posted by RaptorZefier View Post (Source)
    So, I just finished the entirety of the game: Finished all of the missions, 5 starred all the parks, fully mined out all of the excavation sites, 100% completed all of the dinosaurs, got all of the available research...

And my database is incomplete? I'm very confused. I have 32 of the 36 locations, so missing 4.

Only 42 of the 47 character profiles, and not a single memo of the 15 memos.

Any idea what's going on here? How do you get the rest of these? Are they tied to achievements or something?
    Sorry for the late reply, but I just found out that in order to collect the rest of the missing information, you have to **painfully** get EACH divison to maximum on EACH island atleast once. Then you will unlock the memos, characters and locations you need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12