Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Shipyards added to player-faction bases in Colonia

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

Shipyards added to player-faction bases in Colonia

Hello everyone,

We’re pleased to announce that we are going to be introducing shipyards into player-faction bases located in Colonia. The desire for these came up during discussions with player groups at this year’s Lavecon. With this feedback in mind, the development team have worked on a way to ensure that each player-faction bases is balanced and have comparable shipyards.

These shipyards will be coming to Colonia player-faction bases… today (effective by, approximately, 4:00 PM BST).

There will be no downtime required for this change, however you will need to re-log to see the changes after they go live.

Fly safe, Commanders!

Ooh, shiny!

Nice to see Colonia is still going.

Hell yeah! Thank you so so much Will. Waiting for this to happen for over a year. The day just got better!

Uhhh.... NICE !

Finally we can park our Ships in our Home Systems

PS.
    Odd, I feel a strange urge to visit a place I haven't looked at in a while. Oh right, let's see what's new in the Store

I'm excited! Finally get to have shipyards in Colonia!

Thank you Wishblend for raising this question at Lavecon - amazing result!! They listen to us after all :-)

Thank you to all the team for working so hard and quickly to sort this out. It will make a huge difference to a lot of players.

Originally Posted by millstonebarn View Post (Source)
    Thank you Wishblend for raising this question at Lavecon - amazing result!! They listen to us after all :-)
    Shock horror

What will be the transfer cost for a medium ship from the main bubble?

‘This is a nice addition, and many will be super happy. Especially as it was a player based request.

Flimley

Thats fantastic news - thanks for the update!

I can see a few CMDRs staying out there permanently now

You are doing 'never listening to feedback' wrong, Will. I hope you'll add a few bugs at least to maintain your reputation.

Originally Posted by withnail View Post (Source)
    What will be the transfer cost for a medium ship from the main bubble?
    It's about 1.3x the value of the Ship and takes about 61 hours.

Give me five, this is great news !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast