Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Alliance] Winged Cobra Tribe

Exclamation Deep Space Underground Railroad

We started the Slave Liberation Squad at Winged Cobra Tribe, with myself as "Facilitator".

All who detest slavery, be it legal or illegal, are welcome to join.

Liberate yourself by joining us, then liberate others!

Nave Drallig is the name and making money is my game. Be it Trash hauling (trading), Rat Tagin (bounty hunting), Salvage Acquisition (Pirating), Or Irregular Importation (smuggling), and i am looking for a group to assist with the acquisition of more wealth.

(OOC. So yeah i am new to most parts of this game besides trading and light PvE and i am looking to expand my skills in PvP. So if you got room for a person that has a lot of experience in EVE and other non space shippy MMO's that is trying to get better at this game would really like to join up with yall.)

I would like to join, and will by applying to your website. I Like to do pretty much everything in this game. I am very new, but have a decent foothold at this point and an eagle built for bounty hunting.

Originally Posted by Fear The Amish View Post (Source)
    Nave Drallig is the name and making money is my game. Be it Trash hauling (trading), Rat Tagin (bounty hunting), Salvage Acquisition (Pirating), Or Irregular Importation (smuggling), and i am looking for a group to assist with the acquisition of more wealth.

(OOC. So yeah i am new to most parts of this game besides trading and light PvE and i am looking to expand my skills in PvP. So if you got room for a person that has a lot of experience in EVE and other non space shippy MMO's that is trying to get better at this game would really like to join up with yall.)
    How you describe yourself (wealth, pirating), it sounds like you would rather join The Relentless or The Blue Orchid Network. You can find links to both here.

Originally Posted by SirKiwi View Post (Source)
    I would like to join, and will by applying to your website. I Like to do pretty much everything in this game. I am very new, but have a decent foothold at this point and an eagle built for bounty hunting.
    Cool, welcome!

Originally Posted by Cmdr Fremen View Post (Source)
    We will hunt you!

Game Over

Well, everybody I used to play with has left the game...

The Relentless, the Galactic Intelligence Agency, the Elite Palawa, the Blue Orchid Network & the Na'Ama Wing have all gone.

Elite: Dangerous has evolved into something completely different from the vision we backed during the Kickstarter. Frontier Developments does not seem to be interested in or able to deliver what they promised then, going for an entirely different public than the hard-core space sim fans of the first hour.

We tried to ignore all that, by creating our own events and playing the game our way. But without participants, there is no point to it any more.

Therefore, the Winged Cobra Tribe is closing down.

So long, Elite Dangerous, and thanks for all the fish
    (from Chango Dock, for those who remember the Beta).

Edit: Well, it seems the Na'Ama Wing is still active after all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12