Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Protecting Traders in Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 (Bounty Hunting with Decals)

Protecting Traders in Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 (Bounty Hunting with Decals)

Summary

System: Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55
    Station: The Oracle (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 3,104 Ls from main star, 357.20 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
    Time limit: 28th June 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

Aegis has announced plans to build a military installation in the Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55.

An Aegis spokesperson gave the following statement to the media:
    After the recent occupation of Socho by a hostile criminal element, it is imperative that Aegis bolster its holdings in the Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55. The construction of a military installation will allow us to continue our fight against the Thargoids unhindered by external forces.
    Aegis Research has placed a kill order on all ships on its wanted list, to ensure those contributing commodities to the campaign can do so safely.

The campaign begins on the 21st June 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at The Oracle. Only Bounty Vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Decals will be awarded to participants at the end of the CG based on the percentile they finish the CG in
    - Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
    - Available RES in system:
    • Will be added as reported in the thread
    - Bounties known to count towards the goal:
    Aegis Research
    - Bounties that don't count towards the goal:
    All Superpower bounties, all other local factions

Latest status
    Last updated: 28 June @ 07:00 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 26,592,311,786 credits earned
    Contributors: 3,428
    Reward Tier: 5/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10%: 9,302,400 CR
    Top 25%: 6,976,800 CR
    Top 50%: 4,651,200 CR
    Top 75%: 2,325,600 CR
    Top 100%: 500,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW
    EDMC plug in for automated submissions: https://github.com/pprovart/CGThresholds

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Reminder on Decal awards:

The contribution percentiles required to receive the decal are as follows:
    • Top 10% - Gold Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)
    • Top 25% - Silver Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)
    • Top 50% - Bronze Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)
    • Top 75% - Standard Decal, Credits and Reputation
    • Top 100% – Credits and Reputation

As the CG awards decals, there is no Top 10 Commanders bracket this week.

It's better in the Pleiades! Merope has a nice hazres right next to Alcazar's Hope (shipyard, neither Oracle nor Donar's Oak have one), btw. Let's see if those bounties count.

O7,

Aegis is the controlling faction in several systems in the Pleiades. So i guess any system with Aegis faction in it (preferably controlling it) with a couple of hi/haz res in it should do.

Originally Posted by TheLawful View Post (Source)
    It's better in the Pleiades! Merope has a nice hazres right next to Alcazar's Hope (shipyard, neither Oracle nor Donar's Oak have one), btw. Let's see if those bounties count.

O7,

Just before the this weeks CGs started I picked up a cross-faction stack of pirate massacres from Reeds in Merope and Malthus Terminal in... D1-41, I think, targetting Ant Hill Mob in Maia. 36 more kills then I'll head to d1-55 and see how many count.

Is it safe to assume that the decals for this are the same as the previous bounty hunting decals?

Nice, a decal BH CG!

...in that thargoid-infested cloaca known as Pleiades. Hey FD, can you please NEVER put a decal BH CG there? Do you know how much would it cost to transfer a Corvette with 1 billion pricetag there and back again?

Looks like only Aegis bounties count. Had 5.3 million between PRE, Coopers, & Aegis I could hand in direct, and another 6.1 via interstellar factors. Only the 1.1 million from Aegis counted for the CG.

Originally Posted by biohazard15 View Post (Source)
    Nice, a decal BH CG!

...in that thargoid-infested cloaca known as Pleiades. Hey FD, can you please NEVER put a decal BH CG there? Do you know how much would it cost to transfer a Corvette with 1 billion pricetag there and back again?
    'bout 20 mil, each way. Or you could just do the 25 jumps.

Originally Posted by TheOriginalB View Post (Source)
    Is it safe to assume that the decals for this are the same as the previous bounty hunting decals?
    That is what I have been told, yes.

O7,
    Alcazar's was in lockdown about 5 or 6 hours ago. I imagine thats still the case. I usually pick up all the pirate massacres from there but shifted to Malthus terminal tonight.

Waiting for the FdL to arrive. Alcazar's is in lockdown, but the ship is combat ready anyway and the rest of my fleet is there, so who cares. Went to Pleione to cash in my remaining bounties from the last CG at the local IF, checked out the CG system (there is a compromised nav beacon near to the sun, that one should do ok . Hm. Still 48 minutes to spend, so I took out the Python and flew over to Darnielle's. Voila! MA delivery mission to Agricola's Ascent, 50M cash in 10 minutes.

Thinking about having the Vette transferred now, 16M each way (20M for the Cutter), but then I'm not after the top rank or the decal. But that should easily cover the transfer cost, let's see

O7,

Waiting for the FdL to arrive. Alcazar's is in lockdown, but the ship is combat ready anyway and the rest of my fleet is there, so who cares. Went to Pleione to cash in my remaining bounties from the last CG at the local IF, checked out the CG system (there is a compromised nav beacon near to the sun, that one should do ok . Hm. Still 48 minutes to spend, so I took out the Python and flew over to Darnielle's. Voila! MA delivery mission to Agricola's Ascent, 50M cash in 10 minutes.

Thinking about having the Vette transferred now, 16M each way (20M for the Cutter), but then I'm not after the top rank or the decal. But that should easily cover the transfer cost, let's see

O7,
    Had no idea about MA delivery missions. Pity I'm hostile with Ant Hill Mob, or I'd transfer the python.

Is there a picture of the decal?

17 jumps in my battleconda - time to burn a few pirates out of this butthole. There's a Haz Res at Planet 4 in the CG system - 5.5k ls from The Oracle.

Planet 2 - RES(High), RES(Low), RES.
    Planet 4 - RES(Haz), RES(High), RES(Low).

Nearest orbital shipyard is in HR 1183 at Arc's Faith - about 20 ly away.

There is an IF at the The Oracle.

Happy Hunting.

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast