Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Aegis Installation Campaign (Mining with Decals)

Dangerous Global Moderator Kietrax's Avatar

Aegis Installation Campaign (Mining with Decals)

Summary COMPLETED

System: Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55
    Station: The Oracle
    (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 3,104 Ls from main star, 357.20 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Deiver mined Osmium, Silver and Coltan
    Time limit: 28th June 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

Aegis has announced plans to build a military installation in the Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55.

An Aegis spokesperson gave the following statement to the media:
    After the recent occupation of Socho by a hostile criminal element, it is imperative that Aegis bolster its holdings in the Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55. The construction of a military installation will allow us to continue our fight against the Thargoids unhindered by external forces.
    Aegis Research has placed an open order for mined resources, promising to reward pilots who deliver these to The Oracle in the Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55.

The campaign begins on the 21st June 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering mined Osmium, Silver and Coltan to The Oracle in the Pleiades Sector Ir-W D1-55 system.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Decals will be awarded to participants at the end of the CG based on the percentile they finish the CG in
    - Station Services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
    - Nearest shipyards:
    • Ceres Tarn, HR 1185 (11.47 Ly, 367 Ls, Planetary Outpost - 4.12G)
    • Blackmount Habitation, HIP 17962 (14.72 Ly, 169 Ls, Planetary Outpost - 1.19G)
    • Arc's Faith, HR1183 (20.27 Ly, 939 Ls, Ocellus Starport)
    • Copernicus Observatory, Asterope (22.12 Ly, 83 Ls, Coriolis Starport)

- Prices @ The Oracle
    • Osmium: 10,459 Cr/T
    • Silver: 5,709 Cr/T
    • Coltan: 1,530 Cr/T

Pristine metallic ring finder website: http://edtools.ddns.net/index.php?s=
    -Courtesy of CMDR VicTic

Latest status
    Last updated: 27 June @ 07:45 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 400,095 tonnes delivered
    Contributors: 1,179
    Reward Tier: 8/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10%: 31,256,064 CR
    Top 25%: 23,442,048 CR
    Top 50%: 15,628,032 CR
    Top 75%: 7,814,016 CR
    Top 100%: 800,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW
    EDMC plug in for automated submissions: https://github.com/pprovart/CGThresholds

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Reminder on Decal awards:

The contribution percentiles required to receive the decal are as follows:
    • Top 10% - Gold Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)
    • Top 25% - Silver Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)
    • Top 50% - Bronze Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)
    • Top 75% - Standard Decal, Credits and Reputation
    • Top 100% – Credits and Reputation

As this CG awards decals, there is no Top 10 Commanders bracket this week.

LOL, do you think that 3 times is enough times to mention that the goods to be delivered have to be mined for this one? I suspect in a couple of days time they'll be a poor commander on here moaning after delivering a cutter load of silver purchased from such and such star port that it didn't count and its not fair!

arent all these items required in the 1st instance mined anyway ?? so in theory anything delivered should count

(and yes I know FDEV want you to mine it and supply)

After the recent occupation of Socho by a hostile criminal element, it is imperative that Aegis bolster its holdings in the Pleiades Sector - NEVER MIND TEH THARGITS!

Any word on what this decal will look like?

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #7
    Greetings Commanders,

Here's a look at the Mining Decal being awarded with this CG.

Happy Mining,
    Derin

I can't wait to attach that to my ship. Thank you.

@Derin Halil
    Thanks for the pic!!

On my way there now.

For those wanting to get into mining or to gain more mining knowledge and experience, join the Intergalactic Mining Union!

If I'm not mistaken it's now the largest mining community in Elite, with new members joining everyday. Great community over there!

Originally Posted by DogsBody View Post (Source)
    LOL, do you think that 3 times is enough times to mention that the goods to be delivered have to be mined for this one? I suspect in a couple of days time they'll be a poor commander on here moaning after delivering a cutter load of silver purchased from such and such star port that it didn't count and its not fair!
    Based on past experience of mining CGs, probably not I can but try ...

Nice! Never mined out in the Pleiades, and it looks like there are a lot of good pristine metallic rings out there!

I think I'll pay someone to drive my T-9 out there. Big thanks to Kietrax for including the nearby shipyards...especially the notes about the high-G planets. I still forget to look at those when I drop out of glide!

Cooooool

On my way down there with my Type-10 McMiner.

24 million to transfer two ships to Arc's Faith.
    Ouch.

Originally Posted by Speedcuffs View Post (Source)
    24 million to transfer two ships to Arc's Faith.
    Ouch.
    I am Fitting a 265 ton fuel tank and size 6 fuel scoop and getting the cutter their manually with 40 jumps... lol... These ship delivery private fliers are a rip off... but theres no ship yard at the system so you have to use the other system to transfer ships still
    Ill then transfer the DBX to check out the Mining systems and high price sell stations for Painite and Platinum.. before i start mining...

The oracle station has all you need to fit a mining ship... and the cutters weapons will kill the average pirate ship with ease... even with 2 removed for mining lasers...
    Whats going to slow my mining down is the oracles 3kls from the star entry point...

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast